Chapter 2- Home...?

"A man named, DJ was found last night with severe stab wounds. Apparently he was attacked by one of his co-workers that work at, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex." I was watching the news about the incident that occurred last night, "Lucky, the man was still alive when the authorities arrived at the seen. He said that there was a another person with him who got kidnapped by the attacker," Shows picture of Moon. "If you have seen this man report to the police!"

Thay began to give a description on what I look like, Sun on the other hand was out shopping. I was locked in his basement... there wasn't nothing special about it. There was a bed with clean sheets, a TV, bathroom, and a black couch that turned into a bed. The place was mostly clean despite it being a basement. He luckily didn't tie me up or anything, and the door to the basement is locked so I can't get out there's also cameras and an alarm system so even if I could leave the basement he'll get a notification on his phone detecting movement...

The only time he turns the alarms and cameras off is when he's home, and he turns them on when he goes to bed. I flipped though the channels, I decided to watch Netflix. I scrolled to see the options. I decided on Pokémon I'm half way done with it anyways, might as well finish it... I was about to press play when I heard the basement door open, 'He's back...' I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs. "Moonpie~" I felt chills go down my spine as my face turned pale, he made his way over to me putting the bag he was carrying down.

He grabbed my face give me a rough kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth, his hand on the back of my head and the other up my shirt. I kissed back, being scared of what he'll do if I don't.

He pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths, he smiled moving the hand that was holding my head move to my bottom lip wiping the saliva off. He sat down next to me digging through the bag he brought with him, "I got you your favorite ice cream~!" He opened it pulling out a spoon, scooping the top layer and holding it up waiting for me to take a bite. "It's birthday cake flavor~!" 'I can't say no to birthday cake...' I thought to myself as I sighed and gave in, leaning forward to the spoon and taking a bite. I placed my hands on his thighs, his face turned red as I pulled away from the spoon saliva connecting my mouth to the spoon, while making eye contact.

He looked in surprise as he placed the ice cream down on the coffee table, "I'll be right back my dear!" He immediately ran up stairs as I laughed grabbing the desert and eating it, 'Works every time~'

Sun POV:

I got to my room closing the door and immediately started taking off my pants starting to rub, "A- Ahh~! F*ck~" I moaned, as I slid down the door closing my eyes moaning like crazy~
"Oh, f- f*ck~" images of Moon popped in my head as I want faster, "AHH~ M- MMM~!" I finally came letting out my last cry of pleasure. "A- Ahh~hahaha~ f*ck~..." I cleaned the mess I made, knowing that I'll be able to f*ck my precious Moon flowers fragile body

************************************
I tried🥲👍

-Frankenweenie