𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖

chapter one;OMEGA𝒑𝒕

chapter one;
OMEGA
𝒑𝒕.𝒐𝒏𝒆

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

WINTER FORMAL, the night was not a special night as Maxine Rosewell thought it will be. She thought she will spend her night enjoying the party, the music and dancing with her date which was shockingly her best friend, Scott McCall as he practically begged her to take him despite him being banned from the dance.

But instead of enjoying the supposed magical night, her night ended in chaos which ended her right in the hospital as she visited her friend, Lydia Martin who was taken in by her ex-boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore. Maxine found out that night that Peter Hale was the cause of Lydia's accident which is how she spent her entire weekend in the hospital along side her other best friend, Stiles Stilinski.

Maxine sat in the uncomfortable hospital chairs that they placed in the waiting room as she waited to hear more about Lydia's recovery. She ignored the snoring and the sleep talking that Stiles was making as she watched Melissa McCall put a clipboard that was filled with updates on Lydia for her doctor to check on her door.

Maxine watched as the door to Lydia's room opened up to reveal Lydia's father walking out. He taken notice how the same two teenagers he saw last night were still in the same spot as the last time he saw them. Maxine watched as he made eye contact with the young girl as he spoke to get Melissa attention.

"They've been here all night?" Lydia's father questioned as kept staring at the two teens. One that looked like she didn't even want to be there and one who was still sound  asleep in a very weird position on the chairs.

"They've been here all weekend." Melissa told him as she watched Maxine slightly wave at the older gentleman. Maxine looked away after waving at the older gentleman trying to take her mind of how quickly everything in Becaon Hills escalated.

"You're dirty" Maxine heard Stiles mumble out. She looked at Stiles with disgust laced in her face. The commotion the nurse made with the trash can must of woken up Stiles as he started sitting up wondering what was going on.

Stiles looked at Maxine. "What the hell is that look for?" He asked as he noticed the look he was receiving from her.

"Stiles, you sometimes make me question myself on why I am friends with you especially after all that" Maxine stated out to him as she got up from the hospital seat. She thinks maybe walking will help loosen up the muscle aches.

"Maxine, where you going? What did you mean by that statement? Hey Maxine, just wait up please" Maxine heard Stiles call out she stopped in front of fending machine debating on what snacks she should buy.

"Do you have a dollar?" Maxine questioned her best friend as he walked up right next to her debating on what he wanted to get from the vending machine.

Maxine heard Stiles going through his pockets trying to find some change. "I only have 60 cents. We can share a Reese's Cup if you will like" Stiles offered which was a big nod from Maxine.

Stiles inserted the change into the machine and pressed the letter where the candy was at. The candy moved a little out of its slot just to stop right when it was about to fall out.

"Well there goes that option. Best bet is to get food from the cafeteria." Maxine stated but it was ignored by Stiles as he kept pressing the button in hopes that the candy will fall out. "Stiles, that's not going to work. You're just wasting your time"

"Maxine, don't worry. I got this" Stiles told her as he slammed his hand on the window. "Oh yea, like that's going to help what's next you going to shake it" Maxine sarcastically said but it was clear that Stiles didn't get the sarcasm because next thing she knew he was shaking the machine.

"Stiles, I was kidding. Now stop it before you break the machine" Maxine was starting to get a little annoyed as she was still being ignored by Stiles. Maxine rolled her eyes before turning away from Stiles to walk back to Lydia's room.

As Maxine rounded the corner she heard the vending machine fall on the floor with a loud bang. "Knew that was going to happen" she muttered under her breath.

She felt Stiles run up besides her but before she can ask how'd it went they heard a scream. Lydia's scream.

"Was that Lydia?" Maxine questioned before running straight toward Lydia's room. "What the hell was that" she heard Melissa question as she opened up the room to find it empty.

Maxine ran to the bathroom door and opened it up before almost slipping due to the water on the floor from the shower running. Maxine felt the others run in but her mind was set on the open window. The only way Lydia could of escaped.

"Stiles" Maxine muttered out as she kept eye on the open window more specifically wondering how Lydia even found out way to escape through there when she was located on the second floor of the hospital building.

She knew she got stiles attention when she felt him stand next to her observing the same open window. She heard Melissa turn off the shower faucet before turning her attention to the two teenagers in the room.

"Now do one of you two want to tell me what the hell is going on and why lydia is suddenly missing?" But none of the teenagers responded to her question as they were both wondering the same thing.

What the hell happened to Lydia Martin and more importantly where did she go?

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

authors note;
i was originally going to
write out the full episode but
have decided to break it into two
parts so after the very long wait
I finally give you chapter one, part
one of this teen wolf fic!

next part we will see Olivier and
a certain soon to be beta... :)

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.