𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

In the luxurious glamor of Muscleham Palace on Planet Kinniku, a shrill cry of a baby rang out the royal halls. A beautiful woman with long wavy brown locks smiles hearing the sounds of her child crying. Despite the hours of pain and how exhausted she feels, the woman couldn't help but feel joy erupt from her heart. Tears shine in her lovely brown eyes as she watches the many doctors, nurses, and midwives tend to the crying infant.

"They're here... they're really here... I can't believe I'm finally going to hold our baby..."

At her side was a man who faithfully, and not totally trying to pass out during the birth, stayed at her side during the whole event. He also felt immense joy at finally seeing and holding their child, a child they tried many years to have. His own eyes had tears, ready to see their miracle baby, as he excitedly held his wife's hand.

"I know Bibimba, it's like a dream come true. It makes all the years of sadness and pain worth it, just to hold our little bundle of joy. I can't wait to see how he'll be when he's older, oh I can't wait where I can finally play with our precious baby!"

Bibimba turns to see her husband shaking with excitement, the powerful man having a huge smile. The female chojin smiles, amused by her husband's eagerness to already play with their baby. "I know Suguru, you've been saying that since the moment I got pregnant, but remember right now the baby is fragile. So you have to be careful and wait a few more years until you can play with him like you want."

"Awwww but Bibimba, I wanna play with him now! I bet he's already super strong like me so I can throw our son around and catch him!"

The woman rolled her eyes as Suguru grew more excited to meet their baby. Just then the head doctor came back to the royal couple.

"Your majesty, the baby is very healthy and has no conditions as far as we can assess."

The new parents smile happily to see their beautiful rainbow baby, as the doctor continued.

"Well it's just..." The doctor had a perplexed look, making the king and queen worried.

"Well....?"

The doctor then ushered a nurse who arrived holding a blue blanket, the woman quickly rushed to the queen and with the most gentle care handled her the long awaited heir of the Kinniku clan.

"Congratulations your highness, you gave birth to a beautiful and healthy 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥."

"GIRL?!?!"

The royals were shocked at the news and stared at their newly born daughter, who is now resting comfortably in her mother's embrace after crying out her lungs. Seeing their faces the head doctor led the medical team out to give the parents privacy to figure out what to do. Despite the eyes on them left, both parents were stunned since as far as anyone knew the Kinniku line only produced males, the females were married into the clan. Not once a female was actually born into the line, all their family traditions and customs revolved around the males, from father to son.

𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙄𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝.

Which brings the question that no one thought of before, could a female with Kinniku blood even access the blazing power of strength? They didn't have any customs for the females that were similar to the men of the family or an answer for this scenario. Just a few minutes old and the babe already made a huge stir in the whole planet, she's already an extraordinary Kinniku.