𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

The beautiful raven-haired maid stood in the corner of the massive room as her stormy eyes followed her princess. She was sent by the queen to deliver treats and walked in to see the female chojin sitting at a small table set in her room, a beautiful golden tea cup in hand.

The female Kinniku had her beautiful hair styled wonderfully, the tall girl was wearing one of her lovely dresses. A beautiful pink dress that reached to her knees and was made of lace and tulle, and off the shoulders straps. The dress has white and pink flowers with pearls in the center.

The dress fit the princess very well and despite her muscular build, she looks quite the lovely princess, full of grace and elegance

The dress fit the princess very well and despite her muscular build, she looks quite the lovely princess, full of grace and elegance. The princess had several royal jewels on, some worn by the late queen Sayuri, which added more splendor to her royal image. A being of pure matter of the galaxy with a beautiful tailored cape stood in front of the beautiful first princess of Planet Kinniku.

"̤̈N̤̈ö̤ẅ̤ p̤̈r̤̈ï̤n̤̈c̤̈ë̤s̤̈s̤̈,̤̈ ẅ̤ḧ̤ä̤ẗ̤'̤̈s̤̈ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ s̤̈ï̤g̤̈n̤̈ï̤f̤̈ï̤c̤̈ä̤n̤̈c̤̈ë̤ ö̤f̤̈ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ Ḧ̤ë̤s̤̈p̤̈ë̤r̤̈ö̤s̤̈ F̤̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ï̤v̤̈ä̤l̤̈?̤̈"̤̈

The being spoke in a deep voice with a slight echo. You thought for a minute before answering.

"It's one of Amuzarup's most important and biggest celebrations. It is a celebration of creation as the week-long festival that honors Emperor Canopus' victory of unifying all the citizens of the planet and overthrowing the tyrant Ouranos. Which led to the creation of Amuzarup and the start of the dynasty of the Plassein clan. The festival is celebrated by various foods and drinks, plays of the battle, and giving gifts to the statue of Canopus that is brought out to the capital's center."

Harumi was impressed that you knew the origins, she thought it was a massive party where people get really wasted. She eyed the caped being, who she recognizes as the Lord Chamberlain/advisor to the Plassein clan by the name of Astrophel. The man who is the most devoted and wisest of all that works for the royal family. He nodded, before speaking again.

"̤̈Ẅ̤ḧ̤ä̤ẗ̤ ä̤r̤̈ë̤ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ d̤̈ṳ̈ẗ̤ï̤ë̤s̤̈ ö̤f̤̈ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ r̤̈ö̤ÿ̤ä̤l̤̈ f̤̈ä̤m̤̈ï̤l̤̈ÿ̤ d̤̈ṳ̈r̤̈ï̤n̤̈g̤̈ ẗ̤ḧ̤ï̤s̤̈ f̤̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ï̤v̤̈ï̤ẗ̤ÿ̤?̤̈"̤̈