part three.six

SEASON THREE: EPISODE SIX

*QUEEN*

so usually i don't do things like this, but i simply must. i imagined aurora's coronation dress as the red dress from the 2009 series called 'sisi'. here are a few pics of it. but as per usual, imagine it as you would like, but this dress is just too pretty for you not to see. 

„Ladies and gentlemen, this is Crystal Cleery with the Solarian News

„Ladies and gentlemen, this is Crystal Cleery with the Solarian News. This day is to be written in history book. Today the Archbishop will crown the youngest monarch ever to be Queen of Solaria. The twenty-one year-old Crown Princess Aurora has been second in line for the throne for more than a decade, before her cousin, Princess Stella of Solaria, stepped down from her role as heir of the kingdom. As tradition, there is no current monarch in our great country, since our great queen, Queen Luna has passed away nearly seven months ago, after a long week of hospitalisation, leaving the throne of Solaria to her niece, Aurora. Now, we have been granted the opportunity to talk with the Crown Princess this morning, and she is more than ready to take on this role. We will be right back with you all as soon as the guests start to arrive" says the small black haired woman to the camera, her face appearing in almost every home of the Otherworld. People from all over the world tuned in to see the coronation, and even more so, their own monarchs on the screen. 

"Come in please, this stupid fucking dress is not zipping" opens the door Aurora to her blonde cousin, and Stella steps into the room in all of her glory. She was chosen for the role of carrying Aurora's royal robe after her, so she dressed the part. Stella's dress is a light shade of yellow, one could argue that it is white. Aurora ordered this dress to be special made, everything has to be perfect. Stella is wearing her iconic smile, being proud of her cousin now more than ever. Her hair is held up by numerous of pins and a bottle of hairspray, her make-up natural as usual, nothing to make attention drawn at her, as it is her cousin's big day. 

"Calm down, Dawn" says Stella, as she steps behind the brunette girl. After the fight with the shadows Aurora decided that it was time to wear her natural colour as proudly as she could. And even so, she did not have the energy for the first few weeks of her recovery, almost swallowing the energy others tried to use on her. So, she had to make the decision to be herself. And with a great excuse, such as her powers draining after the fight, the older advisors of Queen Luna said to the people of the realm, that her hair's colour drained with her powers.  "Dawn, this dress does not fit you, what the fuck is wrong with it." 

"It does" she snaps, then takes a big breath and pulls her body inwards, the zipper going all the way up her back. Now, with the most gentle hands, Stella begins to buttun up the buttons on her back, to cover up the zipper with the fabric. Aurora is dressed in dark red. She decided, that she has worn burgundy more times than she could ever count in her life as spare and as heir too, so this was meant to be her coronation dress colour. Her hair is down to her back, straight as an arrow, her make-up is flawless as usual. She is wearing the Solarian crown jewels, all of them. She temporarily took them back from her family members, leaning them other famous royal jewels instead. "I am so scared, Star."