Chapter Forty Four

He got quicker now pulling my dress off my shoulders, unhooking my bra and sending them both to the floor before pulling his arms out of his shirt. Once we were both fully naked, he grabbed me, flipping me onto my back again. I grabbed the back of his neck, forcing him to continue kissing me. 

"I've missed you." I whispered onto his tongue as he slipped it back into me. His grasp on my hip tightened, burying his nails into me before pushing me flat and separating my legs, pushing his fingers into me without warning. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled back. 

"There's no one here baby. Scream for me all you want." And I did. It just pushed his further, faster harder. His hands moved inside me, touching every inch she possibly could. It was driving me mad. The way he touched me made me want no one else to touch me ever again. I wanted it to just be him. 

"James-" I panted, digging my nails into the back of his neck as he started kissing along my breasts. His mouth went around my nipple, taking as much as he could in his mouth he sucked, making me arch my back as he let go and took it between his teeth. "Oh my god." He lifted up and moved down slightly, leaving his mark somewhere so discreet, no one would see it unless it was him or me. Secretly claiming himself back as mine. "J-james. Don't stop." I was so close to reaching something I didn't think I'd feel again. Not from him. I wanted to feel it. His ecstasy. Let me revel in it. Let me absorb every drop of Oxytocin. I needed it. 

He continued moving his fingers inside me, looking up at me as left another mark beside the other one and then returned to licking, sucking and biting on my nipple. The air in here was getting thicker and hotter as my body began to tense up. He felt it. I know because he lifted up, taking his mouth down and licking my clit. 

I reached it instantly as he did. He kept sucking though out as I screamed his name. I buried my hand in his hair pushing him down into me as I lifted my hips. I caught his eyes  as he removed his fingers and decided his tongue needed to work too. And it did, bringing me to the peak quickly, each movement was quick with deep pressure against an already sensitive area. 

"Cum for me baby. Please." I nodded as he sucked down on my bundle of nerves, making my head spin. I was so lost in it that I didn't realise he stopped until he was above me, moving me on the bed so I was in the middle and a lot straighter. "You love me?" 

"So much it actually hurts." 

"Where?" I put my hand in the middle of my chest and he kissed it forcefully. "Better?" I nodded and he smiled. "Don't go quiet on my baby okay?" I nodded again. "Do you forgive me?" He ran his cock against my entrance. "Because I was so stupid for thinking any other girl would ever replace you." 

"Stop playing games you know I'll win." 

"How the hell are you going to win this game?" 

"Get up and leave." He stopped and stared at me. I giggled and he shook his head, smiling at me as he pushed himself in and I screamed. 

"Yeah okay-" He pushed into me deep, pushing me up the bed as I sucked in a breath from the pressure, my eyes already rolling in my head. "Go on then." He pulled out and moved back. I stared at him, laying my head back and groaning. Now was not the time. I would leave and I wouldn't come back. I shrugged and went to climb out the bed. He chuckled, pushing me back and sitting on my hips as he leaned over, pulling a pair of handcuffs out of his bedside drawers. "I knew these would be a good buy." I looked at him as he attached one to my hand, looping it through his bedframe before attaching the second one. "You're not leaving Avery. I'm not done telling you how sorry I am." 

I looked back at my wrists above my head and back at him as he lifted my legs. He went back to teasing me but I couldn't leave this time. I didn't want to but I couldn't even tease him back. 

"James-" The plea left my mouth and he looked up at me. "I need you- please."

"Do you forgive me?" 

"Yes. Okay? I forgive you James. Is that what you want to hear?" He smirked coming up to my face. "I forgive you. You've made it up to me. Please-" 

"I haven't made it up to you yet baby. You're a long way off it. I've still got to buy you flowers, take you to a fancy dinner, shower you with love and make you cum a few more times." I sighed as he bit my lip and pushed himself into me, lifting me up and burying every possible inch into my core. 

"Fuck- Jay." 

"What baby? Talk to me." 

"You-" The words were coming out in between each of his movements. "You're- Don't STOP." He moved quicker as I finished my sentence, making me scream as he panted. "JAMES." He smirked down at me, knowing in how I was laying my head back and how he could feel me tightening around him I was so close. "Don't you dare stop. Just l-like that." He carried on. Not changing a damn thing. "I'm gonna-" 

"Cum for me Avery. Cum over me." He reached his hand up and grabbed my neck, pulling my head up so I looked at him as I did. My eyes rolled back in my head as every muscle in my body relaxed and I gave out over him as he had demanded. "Good girl." He pulled out of me, leaning up and unfastening my handcuffs. I was crying as I laid there. Overwhelmed with love and ecstasy and gratitude that this argument was finally done. "What's wrong?" He wiped my tears before pulling me onto his bare chest. 

"Nothing they're happy tears." He chuckled, rubbing my back gently. 

"Your so fucking cute. I love you." I gave him a short breath of a laugh, moving my head so I could see him. 

"Promise me you won't do it again." 

"I swear to you Avery. On my life, on my mother's life, on your nephew's life. May god smite me and take me down right now. I am not doing that again. I made the mistake once, I'm not stupid enough to make it again." 

"I don't know you were stupid enough to make it once." He bit his tongue, opening his mouth and laughing at me as he shook his head. 

"Do I need to carry on? Was 3 not enough for you?" I smirked at him. "Oh it wasn't?" 

"NO." I laughed as he flipped us over again.