Party(Chapter 2)

((TW:Sexual assault,Kissing stuff mentioned.ppl getting drunk))

*Everyone stood up.* "The party is at her house,Her parents aren't home right now!" *Crystal said,Soon she started running through the field as everyone followed.They all talked about how much fun they would have there and how they couldn't wait to be there,It was afternoon--Quite early for a party but they didn't care.*

*Awhile later they make it to Horn's house and it was loud,You could hear music playing and people screaming happily.Crystal brought out her phone and said she was going to the party so her mom would know,Soon after Her and the others opened the door and it was full of people and drinks with lots of colorful lights.Horn saw them and ran up to them,She seemed a bit drunk but she was extremely happy.* "Hey guys! Glad you could make it,feel free to do whatever! My parents aren't here right now." *After she said that,she ran off into the crowd of people(Which are just Kittydog's) The friend group were squealing with happiness,Even Boob looked happy when he saw Coc(Cool orange cider)Soon the friends ran in different directions but Crystal went with Kitt,They were laughing and squealing with joy.They saw a table with a bottle of vodka and some cups.*  "Hey,You wanna get a shot of vodka??" *Kitt said as Crystal quickly nodded and ran over to the bottle of vodka,She poured some into 2 cups for her and Kitt.When she was done she wen't back over to Kitt and gave her a cup,Kitt chugged some of it down and her smile got bigger.* "I might get drunk over this!" *She said through laughs,Crystal also laughed while taking a sip of her vodka.She was also vibing to the loud music in the large room full of people.The people were either drinking,dancing,talking,or kissing.Although somewhere in one of the corners,Horn pinned Rage against a wall.*

New character! Rage(16 Y.O)

*Rage looked uncomfortable as Horn was very close to him,He looked worried and annoyed

*Rage looked uncomfortable as Horn was very close to him,He looked worried and annoyed.He kept trying to push her off.* "Horn,Stop! I don't want to-" *He was cut off by Horn covering His mouth with her hand,She had a lustful smirk as her eyes got more hypnotic as Rage looks less angered now with feeling lust as well from Horn's hypnotic eyes.He also smiled,Feeling more controlled as Horn's eye hypnotized him more and more.Soon Horn took her hand off of his mouth and put around his waist,Her face was only centimeters from his now.She kissed him and didn't pull apart for a few seconds and then letting go,She then grabbed his hand and walked with him through the crowd of people and heading up stairs..Now with Boob,He was just drinking Coc.He looked really happy,He saw Crystal drinking Vodka with Kitt.Kitt looked quite drunk from the vodka,Boob shrugged it off and took another sip from his cup of Coc.With Creamo,She was also drunk off of something but not fully.She was talking with some other girls she saw that looked 18 or so.They were laughing and squealing about something,Flow was still chill but she was dancing like she was in her own little world.Some people even noticed and started to join her which made her smile more,Pawse was being cheeky.She paused time so she could do a lot of random stuff.She walked around and saw some pizza,She squeaked in excitement while taking a slice and eating it in about 6 bites.She did the same with the rest of it,The pizza was only 12 slices and she already felt full as she un-paused time again.Now,Kitt was struggling to stand as she was holding Crystal's shoulder for balance as she was more drunk then earlier.* "Kitt,I think that's enough for you.I only had 2 shots of vodka,You had about 5.."  *Crystal said,Kitt looked up at her.Her voice sounded very drunk as she spoke.* 

"Y-you sou-nd-.."

"You can't even speak properly."

*Crystal looked down at her which looked like a face of seriousness and a bored face,Kitt rolled her eyes playfully before giggling for no reason.Crystal sighed as she took Kitt's cup of vodka and put it down,Kitt stopped giggling when she did that.* "H-hey! Why w-would you,Take..My vodk-ka??" *She said still sounding drunk,Crystal sighed and put her cup down as well.She grabbed Kitt's hand and walked off while Kitt was trying to stop Crystal from dragging her like a kid getting dragged.Crystal was looking for the other girls,or Boob.Kitt started kicking her feet and shaking Crystal's hand but her grip was still strong.* "Kitt stop resisting,Your drunk now..And maybe I shouldn't have let you come with us,It happens often.." *The last part she said was mumbled,Kitt looked up at her with a confused face.* "Hey,Wha-what did you s-a-a-y?" *She said,Stuttering a lot.Crystal looked down at her and shook her head before stopping all movement.She squinted her eyes and looked through the crowd before seeing Flow dancing with others and looking extremely happy.She was quite glad she wasn't drunk,yet.Crystal let her hand go free off of Kitt's,She looked down at her looking very serious.* "I'm going to Flow,Do not move." *She said sternly,Kitt nodded but she looked drunk and tired.Crystal then walked off to Flow,Flow stopped dancing to look at her.* "Hey Crystal.Is Kitt drunk over there?" *She said as she put a hand on her hip as the other pointed at Kitt laying on the floor falling asleep,Crystal nodded with her hand on her face.* "This feel's weird to look at her like that on the ground.." *She says in a kinda miserable way.Flow stops pointing and takes her hand off her hip.* 

"Yeah,What time are we gonna leave with the other's?"

"Probably in the next half n hour,Just hope their not drunk.And-"

*Crystal had just realized something,Making her look like a deer in headlights.Flow looked confused.* "What,What happened?" *She said,Crystal shook her head quickly when she looked back at Flow.* "Horn and Rage,Is Rage here? This isn't very good.." *She looks a bit more stressed as she puts her hand on her forehead,It took Flow a bit to think or remember why,But she still did after a bit.* "Oh yeah,I kinda forgot.But I think Rage should be fine,I know how he's technically in a forced and toxic relationship for being used,But I don't think Horn should do much.I hope.." *She says as she looked at the ground before making eye contact with Crystal again.Crystal nodded.* "We need to gather the others and get Kitt up,She's a drunk mess." *Crystal looks back at Kitt who is being stared at by a few others as she sleeps in the floor under a table.Crystal had completely forgot about School being on Monday now from all that happened and the others did as well.She walked over to Kitt and picked her up,She put her on her back as she snored and sleeps peacefully.She then walks back over to Flow who starts walking through the crowd as she follows...*

((Sorry for all this drunk and other stuff,It was random as heck))

End of chapter 3