Chapter 1: finally there gone!

Marcy's pov :

My parents drop me off at the end of the street that my aunts house is on . They wave goodbye and get in there car and leave! "Finally. I'm not going with my aunt, here let me start from when I convinced my parents to let me stay here and not move, I asked if a i could stay with anne, they said no, they said I'll be staying with my aunt! But newt ! Im not going with her she thinks im delusional! Because of my fantasy liking, one time she told my parents to send me to a mental hospital! Because I was telling her about my new creatures and caverns game! Now that im staying with her what would she do to me! Maybe she would take all my games or wait yeah she'd probably send me to a mental hospital. Well im not letting that happen! There's a forest near the school I can stay there .....wait where do I play my video games!" I say frantically." Hm well I do have this portable device that gives me power to run my games! I can use that to charge my phone!....uhg....stupid Marcy " I say as I try to plug my phone into the device, it dose not work . " so I'm going to have to by a portable phone charger. At least my games plug in to it." I say as I pick up my bags and start walking 

One hour later I reach the forest near the school 

" ok here I am!" I said as I see an opening in the forest and go to it." Ok I can set up camp here!" I say as I put my stuff down . Then I realize, " I have no shelter....this is bad....maybe I do have to live with my aunt " I said then there was a burst of green. SHOOSH! Green walls appeared around the area, and then a wall on the top, but it's still not that great, there's also a door. "I kinda feel light headed- OMG I almost fainted! "The wall then disappeared." Wait did that stuff come from my powers? I thought I lost them?" . Maybe I just can have a roof? I think to myself. I try and concentrate , but nothing no green roof." Ok well I hope it doesn't rain" 

The next morning 

Third person pov

Marcy woke up she had a leaf on her head. " Newt ! I'm going to be late!" said Marcy as she slipped on her boots ,the same she was wearing in amphibia. She grabbed her backpack and put her Nintendo switch in her backpack.

Marcy got to school. She almost was late for first period, also known as that one class where you get ready for other classes, (I don't remember what it's called even if I go everyday ). Sasha and Anne where sitting one desk apart, Marcy then sat in the desk that was between the girls." Hey mar mar why are you so late you're usually the first one here. " said sasha. " oh just forget my water bottle at my aunts and had to go back and get it!" lied Marcy . Sasha look suspicious." Okay" said sasha as she pulled out her phone. " waybright! No phones! You should be doing work for your other classes!" Said the teacher. " but I don't have any other assignments " Lied sasha." But sash you still have to finish your book report it's due today " whispered Marcy." See Wu gets it! You do have something to do!" Shouted the teacher . The room goes silent, Marcy sit there she feels horrible for what she did to Sasha, she shouldn't of said that. " I-" Marcy gets cut of by Sasha." Fine you caught me , I'll do my work" said Sasha as she grabbed her book project, wich was more of a report. Anne looked at Marcy , she saw that she was sad , but didn't know why.

The bell had ringed , everyone left the class and headed for there classes .

" Sasha I'm sorry I got you in sorta trouble " said Marcy as she looked down." Hey it's ok it's just work,! Not like I cared!" Said Sasha as she smiled at Marcy, Marcy smiled back. "Hey don't forget me!" Said Anne. " I'm sorry ,Anne ! I didn't mean to leave you out I was just trying to say sorry to Sasha! " said marcy as she looked even more sorry than before . " it's ok. So how your aunt?" Said Anne." Uhhh she's fine! She's more welcoming about my fantasy loving, and games" lied marcy." Really marcy... the women who tried to send you to a mental hospital? " said Sasha she was suspicious." People change! You changed!" Marcy said she was a bit stressed." True guess I'll have to trust her. But if she try's and do anything to you, i.will.find.her. " said Sasha. "I'm going to go grab my water bottle " said Marcy as she took off to her locker." Oh ok,marce. See ya in class! " said Anne as she went in the class with Sasha. Marcy opened her locker, a picture of the girls together was on the locker door. Her phone was in the locker , she then grabbed it . " on top there was a message from her dad.  How your aunt?, .  she's ok. We'll have to get to class! Texts marcy. She's about to put the phone in her pocket, but all a sudden she gets a weird message, it's says it's from καρδιά. what?" Who's that? " asks marcy . " is it Greek? Yeah I think so but what dose it mean- "Marcy  was cut off by the bell . " Newt ! I'm late!" Marcy entered the class. " Wu your late!" Says the teacher. " but miss 5 kids aren't even here " said Marcy. " Wu! That's detention. I expect better from you! " said the teacher . " yes miss" says Marcy as she sits. " that was a bit harsh " whispered Anne.

 this one was short! But I hoped you like it! Dose anyone know what the Greek word means? Comment it if you do ! I'll reaval it soon . 

                                                         Anyways BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!