Chp 2: The Terror of Tal'Dorei Part 2

As Everyone looks at the blue dragon in front of them the only thing on their minds are

Scanlan: (Nervous.) Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Fuck!

The dragon blasted lightning directly at them but they all got out of there and split up. Grog grab Pike before the lightning could get her, Vex, Trinket, Cerberus, and Keyleth ran until they behind behind the tree, and Scanlan kept running until Vax pulled him to cover at the tree where the rest of them are. James ran with Percy behind a tree as well. The dragon tries to bite but ends up ripping the upper trees off before blasting another lightning at the trees, leaving them burn.

Keyleth froze as she sees the trees are burning while everyone got out of the trees.

Percy: I suggest we run. Right now!

James: I second that!

Grog: Fuck that. We fight! Raaaaaagh!!

Grog charges at the dragon.

Vax: Grog, you dumb, brave asshole!

James: he always is what are you talking about!

They join and help Grog to fight but as Grog got closer to the dragon, he was thrown and crash close to Keyleth and Trinket.

Scanlan: Grog's down already? Come on!

Scanlan grab his lute to cast a giant fist while Vex shoots arrows at it. But it didn't even flinched as is blast another lightning at them. Thankfully they made it out on time.

Pike and Vax charge towards the dragon while Percy shoots. As those two charges at it, Vax threw some knives while Pike covers him. But still no avail, only made it angry as it blast another at them.

While the dragon was distracted by the group James casted Confringo onto the dragon as it hit there was smoke as James couldn't see it. But then James saw a hint of blue come from the smoke and he quickly dogged as he did something strange happened one moment he was at the dragons side the next he was right by Keyleth

James didn't know how he was right by her and wasn't going to question it he soon casted Expulso on the dragon and kept on moving

Vex was still down but notice Keyleth was still frozen while Trinket and Cerberus hides behind her. Trinket was protecting Cerberus like a mother bear.

Vex: Keyleth, a bit more magic might help!

Keyleth was still frozen as she sees everyone are struggling to fight but the dragon is overpowering them.

Vex: Keyleth, snap out of it. Keyleth! (Grabs her collar shirt.) Keyleth.

Keyleth: (Snap.) Sorry um... (Pick up her staff.) Okay. Okay.

She concentrate on her magic as the clouds covers the sky. The dragon watched the clouds getting dark as they all take the opportunity to regroup. Soon she unleashed a powerful storm spell that hits directly to the dragon.

James: Why do I have a feeling that did anything but harm it.

Once the cloud of dust is gone, the dragon reveal itself unharm from the storm as it roars from getting stronger.

James: .....Fucking knew it.

Keyleth: (Shock.) Did I just make it worst!?

The dragon prepares to blast lightning but pike stand in front of the group and creates a bigger gold-glowing shield to protect them. It sees her shield but it blast lightning at the cliff, letting the falling rocks to kill them.