(⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ

WARNING: SMUT, OLD PEOPLE, CURSING

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

"I missed you terribly when you were away," George whispered tenderly, caressing Benjamin's plump cheek with gentle care.

"And you seem to be under the delusion that I feared not for you during your many escapades," Benjamin accused, waving George's hand away.

"Duty calls," the younger replied smoothly, "This young country is my utmost priority."

"This country is also very important to me," Ben sighted, a hint of unusual anger present in his voice.

"So that is that, I suppose," Washington said curtly, turning to leave.

"I am afraid we appear to have reached a dead end," Benjamin declared, breaking the short-lived silence.

George turned back around to face the other man.

"I have a wife," he hissed.

"And I'm notorious for having lovers as well," Benjamin said, "Let that not bother us."

"What am I to do?"

"I truly am a very persuasive man," Ben smiled.

He approached the younger, having to look up to meet George's stern face, which was chiseled and withered with age in a pleasant way. George stood nearly half a foot over Ben, which the older thought exiting, albeit in a rather intimidating manner.

Not having the height to reach the strong General's face, nor the strength to pull himself up to level, the ever-wise Ben grabbed his tall companion by the collar and pulled him closer.

Benjamin, typically reserved so much so that it made him seem devious, was burning with a strong passion as he leaned in closer to the General.

George matched the movement, nearly closing the distance between them before pausing briefly.

Benjamin heard him whisper, "Why the duck are you still reading this, you perverted little freak?"