Chapter 1: The Fallen

Expected to be Perfect, outcasted by others because of who he was, embraced what he is to become, A Villain. Son of the Number 1, and Apprentice of Evil. A man who had fallen from grace but rose from the ashes as something worse. This world will know true peace, true happiness and true justice. He is The Fallen and He is the Catalyst for the New World, a Peaceful one. This man is (Y/n) Yagi. The Son of All Might, the Number 1 hero. Being the son of the best hero in the world had a lot of expectations from society.

Many Heroes had always commented on the boy saying he'll be just like his father. That's what people wanted him to be. Some heroes didn't like that, especially Endeavor who wants to surpass All Might and become the Number 1 Hero. But this boy being a potential obstacle was laughable to the man. Many people kept calling him The Son of All Might and not by his name. Even in school and it slowly began to anger (Y/n).

When (Y/n) achieved his Quirk, this only got worse. Toshinori was happy that his son had his mother's Quirk. But he was too focused on how proud he was to notice the negatives of the world. When word got out, people saw him in a different light since they knew he was gifted. Many people started to look down at him, believing he was going to become the Symbol without effort and work like All Might. This is one of the things that made people begin to dislike him.

They all believed he was getting it a bit too easy, which angered many heroes. Especially Endeavor. The Jealousy of this world caused (Y/n)'s high expectations to become a negative to him as a child. Thankfully the news only angered Heroes the most. With Toshinori being a father, he had to do both Hero Work and take care of a child. It would've been easier if his wife was with him. Terra Shimura was also a Pro Hero like him.

But she died at the hands of Villains after (Y/n) was born. Who killed her and how she died was unknown. But it devastated Toshinori as he lost both his Sensei and his Wife. This grief would get the best of him as he would try to push it aside with Heroics. This had the unwanted side effect that impacted (Y/n) negatively and added a shadow onto (Y/n)'s life. With all these negatives popping up, a barrel of hatred was filling up.

Over the years, it got bigger and bigger as the world showed (Y/n) the truth. He learned quickly that Heroes are only in it for the money and fame, something he believes his own father was in it for and that he never loved his mom. This caused his anger to be directed towards his father and the Hero Society. He despised it with a passion. He also grew to hate the world. They never saw him for who he was, just what he was. All Might's Son. That's it.

He's sick of it. One day, He and Toshinori had gone into the city to have a day together as father and son. But a surprise villain attack changed it drastically. It was the day that he had "Died". What happened was the villain that had attacked the city was fighting Endeavor—and All Might who eventually joined in—and a building was hit in the crossfire. The building had crumbled on top of (Y/n) and a few other civilians. The Civilians were saved from the burning rubble as well as other burning buildings in the area.

But there was one person All Might couldn't save, his own son. It was that day that he realized how focused he was on being a Hero that he forgot how little he was a father. Not only did he lose his wife, but he now lost his only son. Saying he was devastated is an understatement, but he knew he couldn't let that smile go away so he continued to be the Symbol of Peace that the people needed. But (Y/n) didn't die that day. He did survive but wasn't found by his father, instead he was discovered and saved by All for One.

All for One had managed to sneak onto the battlefield and secure the heavily injured (Y/n). Once in his grasp, All for One did his best to help him but there are still scars on the right side of his body of the incident. But since he was saved by All for One, (Y/n) had asked if he was a hero. To which it was an obvious no. All for One had been truthful with the boy as he saw no reason to lie. He somehow knew that the boy had a vendetta against heroes, his father and the world. So, he promised the boy to help him with his goals.