Chapter 27

After learning of Renjun, Jisung remained silent. He hasn't spoken to anyone, even Chan. Its members became wary of change on the all-rounder. Chan remembered the encounter between Jisung and his best friends.

In no uncertain terms, Chan called Eunwoo. Chan clenched his fist as Eunwoo acknowledged that he had spoken of Renjun to Jisung. Chan blamed the member of Astro but of course Eunwoo also blamed him to keep it secret from Jisung.

Eunwoo says Jisung deserves to know about Renjun.

"Jisung.."

Chan looked the other way when he heard Hyunjin's voice. He got up from the couch when he saw Jisung emerging from the room, crying. He and Hyunjin hugged the all-rounder before they sat on the couch. By this time, only three were in their homes.

"I..I killed him. I killed Renjun.."

"Baby, no! He killed himself!" retorted Chan holding the cheek of his favorite member.

Hyunjin, who didn't understand the conversation, gently rubbed the back of the youngster.

"If I agreed to meet him..."Jisung was unable to continue his words. He recalls what happened with Renjun.

The leader and the visual embrace the all-rounder. Jisung began to cry out. He feels terrible about what happened. The events of that night are still alive in his memory.

He recalls that Renjun called him and asked him to come and see him but because his dog, Bbama is sick, he had to refuse the request of his best friend. He goes back to Incheon and Renjun 'returns' forever.

Since then, Jisung has started blaming himself. He attempted suicide several times and was hospitalised.

"Why have you kept me safe, hyung?" Why?!" Jisung pushed Chan away.

Chan moved back.

"Sungie.."Hyunjin hugged Jisung as he began attacking their leader. He expects their members to be present this time.

"He died, hyung. Renjun dead. Best friend of mine is dead. My first love is dead and you know what? I killed him. Han Jisung killed him!"

"He killed himself!"snapped Chan, startling Jisung and Hyunjin.

Chan approached Jisung before grabbing the all-rounder's shoulder. Jisung felt Chan's fingernails sinking in his skin.

"He.killed.himself.Han.Jisung."Chan said the phrase one by one with tears flowing down.

"Then what have you saved me for? I have to die! I want to meet him!"replied Jisung in an even more aggressive way.

"I saved you because I loved you!"

*****

"I love you, too,"responded Changbin, making Felix's beam. Both of them left a little cafe not far from home. All of a sudden, Felix receives a call from Hyunjin.

"Hey.."

"Felix, Jisung.."cried Hyunjin down the line.

"What about him?"Felix turned to Changbin. The elder's face seemed to change.

"He went out and nearly got hit by a car. Please, just get back. I can't do it by myself."

"I'm coming back now!"

Felix went on telling Changbin.

"Where is Chan-hyung?"wondered Changbin. The only thing he knew was Chan and Hyunjin were with Jisung.

"I don't know,"answered Felix and pulled his boyfriend's arm so they could go home.

At the time they arrived, Jisung was in Hyunjin's arms.

"Oh my.."Felix immediately approached the all-rounder who got hurt in the right elbow. There was still blood on Jisung's forehead.

"We should go to the hospital,"suggested Changbin who sat beside the visual. He wanted to ask Hyunjin what happened but he stopped his intention when he saw the state of the 3Racha's maknae.

Jisung seems breakable. As long as he knew Jisung, he never saw the youngest one in that condition.

"I don't want to,"muttered Jisung, shaking his head.

"Sungie!" The newly-entered, Minho hurried to them.

Minho's face seemed concerned. Behind him are Jeongin and Seungmin who also gave a similar reaction. They've got him surrounded.

"First aid kit.."said Jeongin.

They were all silent when they saw Minho cleaning up the small boy's wound.

"What's happened?"asked Minho at last.

"I want Chan-hyung.."Jisung muttered without answering the question.

But Hyunjin again talks about Renjun and the fight between Jisung and their leader. After Chan's confessions, the elder left the house. Jisung took ten minutes before deciding to go after the eldest. When he left the house, he was struck by a car for running toward the road.

The others were speechless listening to Hyunjin's explanation. It means Chan-hyung is in love with Jisung. It is appropriate that the older greatly surpasses the small boy in every matter.

"I want hyungie.."said Jisung, looking at the main rapper.

Changbin grabbed his phone and, before calling the leader's number, he heard the door open.

"Hyungie.." Jisung emerged from Hyunjin's arms and ran to the eldest.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to yell at you. I.."

"It's..gosh, what.."

"Please forgive me.."Jisung interrupted his leader's words.

Chan smiles sadly. He held Jisung's cheeks.

"I forgive you, but you must also forgive me for my rash confession,"said Chan, while his thumb caressed the younger skin.

"Did you still love me hyung? Because I remember you told my parents about your feelings for me."

Felix turned to Hyunjin who glanced at their leader. He clearly saw how sad Hyunjin was. What a complicated love affair..

"I always love you, Sungie. Always.."

*****

(a/n : so tempted to make sad ending)

❤️,
Kay.