Acting Strange

HUNTER'S POINT OF VIEW

I started walking with Sandra and learned a little more about her like how she was actually a thing they call Private, apparently its the lowest rank in their human thing, each time she said something i would nod or make a noise to show i was listening "I'm so glad i met you Hunter, your a good listener" She hugged me again I guess humans like hugs I hugged her back and used my tail to hug her more then she let go so i let go "Thanks Hunter" She petted my head and i nodded. I heard mum call so i walked back a bit "Got to go?" I nodded "Can you show me back to my friends?" I thought for a second and nodded then told mum that im gonna be a bit late due to the path being blocked. I shown her the way and she kissed my head making me feel got again then i nodded and ran back to the colony through the vents "Where have you been!?" Assassin asked, i ignored her and walked to my resting place but she got in my way "Hey you gone death because of the guns!?" I growled and seen the red of my markings reflecting off her head "I'm not in the mood Assassin" She hissed in a threatening way "Don't you get all moody with me brat" I hissed and got on my hind legs, she did the same and we both where hissing and growling "You know what, i know why mother wont pick you to be the leader, its because your a freak!" That was the snapping point, i lunged at her and clawed her chest, she screeched in pain and i pulled my claws back because of her acid blood. She got up and scratched my head making me screech out in pain "Your weak!" I growled and jumped on her again and hovered my tail above her head and got ready to kill her "HUNTER!" I looked to where to voice was and saw the Queen, I growled at Assassin "Your lucky mum stopped me" I got off and winced a little feeling my acid blood dripping down my face then Assassin jumed up and went to stab me with her tail but mother used her arm to cover me and stood up to warm her and it worked. Assassin walked off to her resting place, mother used her tail to stroke my face trying to calm me down "What happened?" Mother asked "She said the reason why you wouldn't pick me to be leader was because i was a freak" I said sadly and if it was possible for us to cry i would but instead i let out a quiet screech "Oh Hunter, that is not the reason, its just that you cant produce facehuggers" My markings went back to blue but dark, it shows im sad "Please try to cheer up my son, you should be happy that your the only male in existence, because of this your the strongest" I smiled the best i could and my markings went back to normal blue "Now go get some rest, by the sounds of it you must be tired" I nodded and rubbed my head on her's then went to my resting place That was weird, i would normally leave her alone but I attacked. I wonder if its because of Sandra? I will see later I curled up and fell asleep.