~• sexy-end

Dream
-
Well with that I texted Wilbur to win for a dick appointment. And we rioted out ready to win. Infact we played all with one thing played apon our minds and I know bc half time punz had a slight issue most of us did.

"Ay the other team is horny af" the other team called out.

"He'd they got a lover or some the offer offered sex if they won" a jealous Cheater said.

Sapnap wanderd over nit stooing til in the middle of us flashing us.

"Ur trying to get us to cum our pants"  punz said glaring at sapnap clearly sexuilty  flustered.

"Well if u do guess you'll be more messy for my hole" sapnap tanted.

"Being a tease will only break ur back" punz huffrd.

"Can yall stop thinking abt the bedroom latwe" James huffed jealous af we got ourselves a dick appointment.

"Ur jealous I offered to let em later" sapnap giggled.

We smirked and went bearly with a one point lead  and headed to my house. Sapnap dissapreed into the bathroom and showed up later in my room in a hit as fuck outfit.

The blush went across our faces. Belts the floor as we slamed him down and got right to what we dreamt off. Though  not all we wanted from him.

"F-fuck.. whyd I have to get cock-gifted men" sapnap whined under us as we fucked  him hard and fast.

We all went pyscho in his tight hole, "my a lovely prize we wore given for winning" Wilbur gromed.

Hickeys. On his body covering  every curcrifnce. He was gonna regert this in the moring. I'm sure of it.

He didn't realize  how fat we wore in that region. But him moaning and screeching for more. That was heaven for us.

"A~ thank god it's you guys that aaa~ took it" sapnap drolled.

That's when it click, we get that braging right. But why would we ?   This is our privite beeswax.

We'd contuie to reck sapnaps tight ass. Sapnao screeching daddy and our names..

"That is so wonderful to hear" I grone.

Sapnap keept being our little slut enjoying all the noises  he aminted was ours all ours. Sapnap.

Goof it felt right to call him our and only ours. Just like it felt right to put our dicks in his ass. Like that frist kiss aswell.

Soon a mess of white from us all fell down.

Quick cleaning and dressed later and we qore aye okay.

<skipping til graduation>

"Will u marry us sapnap halo" they said on the stage.

"YES" Sapnal called talking us.
-

The end.
.
I

know its.. lackluster for a end but I had this book before my break... and so it's been like over a month. So instead of giveing up as a all I gave u til smut. And this was sudjusted by someone.

Hope you enjoyed the story. I loved the plot when starting it but I grew to not want to or even collab this one after the ex drama or anything. But it was 3 chapters til  done so I stuck it out.