Kitsune Hunt♥︎💫

Comment ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆
This is inspired by toilet bound hanako-kun and a comic where Tsukasa's a fox spirit, kitsune while Rui is an exorcist. This has two versions, fluff, and light lemon.

I used Kai as a reference for Rui's personality. If you know what I mean.

Rui Kamishiro's point of view ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

In Yamazaki Village, it is rumored to be haunted by a fox spirit, a kitsune. Due to mysterious circumstances, there has been... trouble going on in this case. This spirit is either an angry spirit yearning for revenge on someone, or it wants to cause trouble to the residents residing in the village.

There I stood, in front of the entrance of Yamazaki Village. I took a deep breath before walking into the village. Villagers walked around, either buying their desired items or speaking to another. I wore exotic clothes that stood out from the crowds, attracting looks.

Music played in the background, and children ran out to play with their friends, giggling, but not for long. Suddenly, screams were heard instead, I instantly ran to the source of the sounds. A female sat there while a yellow kitsune yokai growled, about to pounce on her.

I immediately grabbed my staff, got in front of the female, and pointed the staff at the yokai. The kitsune quickly backed out due to my aura, running off. But instead of letting it escape, I chased after them. It ran off into the forest, but that didn't stop me.

I started to catch up, I noticed the yokai now took the form of a short male, but still had fox ears and a tail. He looked back sometimes, muttering something. "Oi get off my tail will you!" He yelled, unintentionally making a pun. I smirked, satisfied that I had gotten his attention.

He didn't pay attention to where he was running and tripped. "Uwah!" He yelped, using his arms as a cover. I let out a chuckle before getting on top of him. I flip him over, making him face me. He blushed, in response, averting his eyes.

"Oh aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" I smirked, grabbing his chin, and moving his head left and right. "Oh please, I prefer getting sealed away instead of this!" He whined, looking away out of embarrassment. "You do? I guess I'll prepare it." I sighed, taking out a talisman, and slowly getting closer to him.

He tried to back away, fear was laced within his eyes. "W-Wait, I'll do anything!" He yelped, shaking. "Huh, I thought you wanted to get sealed away?" I simply said, smirking. He just pouted, looking cute. "No! You're a exorcist while he's a spirit!" I scolded myself quietly.

"Anything?" I whispered, smirking. "Yes, anything!" He responded in a desperate tone. "First tell me your name." I smiled, closing my eyes, in a innocent matter. The cute boy sighed before looking at me with an adorable face, making me want to kiss him even more!

"My names Tsukasa, Tsukasa Tenma." Tsukasa introduced himself, trying to wiggle out of my grasp. "What a cute name for cute guy like you." I smiled, winking at him. He just blushed in response. "Hey I'm supposed to say all the flirty comments!" He yelped.

I smiled at him. "As for what I say, you'll do, understand?" I stated, waiting for his response. He just looked at me before sighing. "What did I get myself into." He muttered, I laughed in response. I get off from him, trusting that he won't escape.

He stood up, patting the dust off his clothes. "Now my ghostie friend, tell me why you are causing trouble to this village." I pointed at him, getting closer towards him. "Because I'm bored." He said in a sarcastic tone and turned his head, pouting.

"Just to help my sister, she's in a feeble state right now!" His voice laced with a desperate tone. Tears welled in his eyes, I felt guilty, I gave him a hug in response, patting his back. "Hey, it's alright buddy." I tried to reassure him.