Oh my Lord ( Edited 6)

Leo walked me to the bus to make sure I got on the bus safely, he had been acting strange, looking at me like I did something wrong.

On the bus, just sat & waited for the bus driver to pull off finally.

After 25 minutes, it we're only 7
people on the bus, Jo, Rebecca, Naji, Rj, Joy, Simone, & Peanut.

We finally got to Rebecca's stop.

What a relief.

"Jo see you tomorrow, call me tonight," Rebecca says, walking off the bus.

He wasn't even looking at her, he was just looking at me the whole time with a dark expression.

I tried to hold his gaze.

I couldn't hold his gaze. I don't understand why, but this nigga got up & sit right by me?

Not only that, but I tried to move, but his body was too hard to move like a damn rock somebody works out.

I need to start working out more because honey this aint it.

"So Alice, what were you dreaming about in class today," Jo says huskily

"What are you talking about why are you sitting by me, move your big rock ass away from me," I say trying to kick him with my foot but he grabs it

"I'm talking about you moaning in class today," Jo says with a smirk holding my foot in his hand

"Get the hell out of my seat because now please move. I'm asking you as nicely as possible, I would never moan your disgusting name," I say

Now why you're lying in his man's face?

"Oh really, Alice, you're lying. You know I hate liars Alice," Jo says he's his hazel green eyes darken.

Fuck that was sexy.

"Jo, can you please leave me alone 'cause I seriously don't know what you're talking about,"I say, about to punch him in his perfect face.

He grabs me by my neck very tightly but gently at the same time. I don't know how to explain this feeling. I want him to get off me right now, but I like the way his hand feels around my neck.

Now you in trouble.

He leans down & whispers in my ear & says, Oh yes fuck me go harder Jo, please. Then he has the audacity to bite my ear.

I tried to push his hands away, but he hella strong.

He whispers again, If you want me to fuck you just say that, is that that hard? I know I don't like you that much, but if you want to fuck just say that.

He lets go, & the bus stops,we're at my stop. I get the hell out of there.

After I finally get home I try to get my mind off the situation that I liked his hands on my neck. I like the way he was talking to me putting me in my place

Let me get my mind off that & let me do my work we work smarter not harder over here.

Jo pov

When she got off the bus.

Damn, she got a fat ass. I like to take that in every angle that I can take it in, & then those boobies I like to lick all over them & bite on them.

I hate that I don't hate her. Likewise, I hate that I want to be back with them & to be her, at the same time it's wrong to pull her in our situation it's dangerous.

Let me get to Rebecca's little fake ass.

I'm fake as fuck. I hate Rebecca. She's always talking about Alice like she's nothing. Alice is one of the most attractive girl. I've ever seen it in my lifetime.

The shit Rebecca said about Alice. I wanted to kill her when she said that bullshit, but I was forced to say it when we were in the cafeteria. I felt Alice's emotion that she was going to cry when Ryan picked her up. Likewise, I wanted that to be me that was holding her towards my body. But I have to give my praise to Marty because he's always around when she needs support.

Then Leo threatened to kill Rebecca. I didn't give a shit. I joined in but it's unclear to me why Mateo is dating that girl, maybe he's trying to describe himself from what he wants.

Leo is trying to do the same. Mateo & Leo have a strong history towards each other, and it's sad to see that they're trying to tear each other down. When they both love each other, We're all in love with one girl & attached to the other nine girls, they don't even see it, that's what hurts the most for all of us.

Getting a call from Vincent

"What's up Vincent what do you need," I say

"I just can't get over the hurt expressions on Alice's face," Vincent says with a hint of sadness

"I really wanna torture & kill Rebecca so badly but Mateo would be mad," Vincent says cold-hearted

"That dumb bitch going to get what she deserves trust & believe that," I say in killer mode

"Didn't you see how Matt looked at Rebecca, she didn't even notice, "I say

"I wish this were all over, so we can take our  Принцесса to a far place from here and protect them with our lives. They deserve the world and more," Vincent says.

(Princess) He's meaning in all 10 girls that he's in love with

"Didn't you hear our love moaning your name in class?" Vincent says with a demon smirk on his face

"Don't worry about that, we're all going to fuck her, make love to her & the others. Eventually that's all ours. Anybody tries to take them form us we kill them easily," I say coldly

"I want to hear her ass clap on my dick so bad Isn't that right Jo" Vincent says

"Keep playing with me, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you like I did last time, "I say

He would rather not listen to his papi, so he gets a punishment. He didn't get to cum, I hammered his shit in.

Vincent starts to blush.

"Alright, Vincent my bad baby, I have to get off the bus get home safe baby. " I say, hanging up.

Alice POV 8:30 pm

I finally finished all my chores & homework.

I'm going to take a good hot shower & relax.

25 minutes later, I'm finally done, I cut the TV on watch show or something.

15 minutes later, turned the TV off, played with my phone for at least 10 minutes.

Find the charger &  plug in my phone, so it can be charged.

"Wait, I want a little ice cream before I go to bed knowing my fat ass," I say to myself

After 10 minutes, finally made it back to my bed, done with my ice cream.

"Hopefully, nothing stupid happens tomorrow, to let me wake up another day and see the bright light god gave me to me please.," I say before I fade to sleep slowly.

Please vote comment and like give me your opinions

How do you feel about it

See you next time 💓