Holy sh** 5k?

Ok that's surprising-

First off I wanted to explain why this story was written in such a hurry that I didn't have time to make the other things I had hoped to.

My family knows me as someone who will draw or write to express the stuff I want when there is too much going on in my brain, and this story was one of them. Unfortunately I didn't plan too far ahead and this story ended up incredibly disappointing, in my perspective.

Sorry for the large amount of fanfics posted, since I will try to focus on trying to write for the ones I actually want to write for, most of the other fanfics you saw on my page will be unpublished.

The reason why I'm saying this now is because after I finish this story in a few chapters, I'm also gonna write about the time you had in the Genshin world as an apology for not writing them earlier on.

I also have to apologize for adding a few characters for no particular reason like Hoyo, your snake, and the older one, Diana. These two were from Potions and Magic For a Thought, another story I made.

Alright, now for little spoilers for my other story I mentioned!

Hoyo is your snake in this story, but in the other world he was a snake from a war that lasted 4,000 years. After, he became a deity that could be of service to other immortals. He serves under one of the god's messengers currently.

Diana is a demigod, and she's completely different from how she was in this story. In this story she spoke similarly to Fischl and was confident. In the other story, she's independent, as many things affected her life since she used to be human. She is actually married in the other story. She adopted the main character and her brother, actually. Other than that, she didn't have many significant changes.

Again, Ty for 5k likes, drink water, and be happy.