17

Now

Now

"You did IT with Kylian Mbappé?? IN HIS CAR?" Marco shouted in disbelief

"Shhhh! The walls are thin here" I said covering his mouth

"Lucas is deaf asleep." He said raising his eyebrows

I know I should have not do that so the guilt was eating me inside and the only person I could talk about this was Marco.

"I feel so bad" I said holding my head in my hands

"Why? Was it not good?" He teased me

"No, it was...it was awesome actually. Even more it's the first time I did this in the last 5 years"

"You practically lost your virginity. Again" he laughed and I burst a laugh too "then there is no reason to feel bad" he reassured me

But it was. He was one of Neymar's best friends and even tho he is married and all that I still feel like I did him wrong. I stand up from the chair and go straight to the bathroom to take a long bath. I drowned in the hot water and just enjoyed the silence. I wish I could stay like this forever and not have to face the consequences of my actions ever again. Why can't I grow up and do the right things? Why am I still lead by my instincts?

In the next morning I take Lucas to kindergarten and then hurried to Bianca to help her with the shooting. When I get to the address she sent me I see her waiting outside the building with her beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"My beautiful model!" She said and gave me a hug "thank you so much for doing this"

"No need to thank me. I couldn't let you down" I say hugging her "but I warn you I have no idea what I should do so lower your expectations on me" I laughed

"Don't worry I will help you" she says kindly
We step inside the building and then in the studio. To the right there was a makeup table full of products and to the left there was the wardrobe. Honestly I feel overwhelmed in this set up, with all the lights and people running all over the place too caught up in their job.

"Let me show you the clothes" she said excited

"Oh wow. Bianca those are really pretty" I said holding a long flare red dress with no sleeves.

The clothes Bianca designed were actually very nice and I can see that she is talented. She chose the makeup for me and styled my outfit and the outfit for the kid I was posing with and she was doing everything with passion. No wonder that Neymar fell for her. Bianca is a special woman and besides the ravishing beauty that she has, she also is smart, focused, successful and one of a kind. I would have fall for her too.

"Now hurry to Louisa for makeup" she said clapping her hands "I'm so exited to do this"
Her vibe is contagious and instantly I am excited too.

"Just be natural, Vito" she encouraged me when the photographer came