Chapter 60

Chapter 60 (A man without freedom, has a relationship with salted fish...)

    On the way out of school, Qi Yu met many teachers who were patrolling the exams.

    I probably didn't expect that some students handed in the papers in less than half of the two and a half hours of the language test.

    He looked at her rather surprised.

    "Student, even if you don't know how to do the questions, just persevere?"

    When Qi Yu left the school, the security guard said bitterly, "You can't give up on yourself."

    "..."

    The corners of Qi Yu's lips twitched, and his eyes fell The textbook in the security guard's hand suddenly understood.

    He smiled politely at him: "Thank you uncle, but I didn't come out until I finished answering the questions." The

    security guard scratched his head. If he remembered correctly, it should be a Chinese test now.

    Did this student not write the composition?

    Under the strange gaze of the security guard, Qi Yu left the school calmly.

    Since she sent Xie Jing a WeChat message before the exam, until now, she has not received a reply from Xie Jing.

    Qi Yu is now worried about whether he is sick.

    After all, his fragile cleanliness is like sex.

    After Qi Yu couldn't get through to Xie Jing, she suddenly remembered that she had remembered Butler Xie's phone number.

    It was for him to help bring food.

    Qi Yu made a phone call.

    The call was connected, but it was hung up after only a moment.

    Depend on? ? ?

    What the hell?

    Qi Yu looked at the hung up phone inexplicably?

    Forget about Xie Jing, Housekeeper Xie even hung up on her.

    The expression on Qi Yu's face suddenly turned cold, looking at the vehicles driving back and forth on the road in front of him, feeling a little confused.

    She didn't seem to even know Xie Jing's address.

    Don't even know where to find him.

    After losing her mobile phone and telephone contact, can she just wait blankly for Xie Jing to come to her?

    A fragility suddenly flashed across Qi Yu's beautiful peach blossom eyes.

    Before she could sort out her emotions, a pleasant female voice suddenly came from behind: "Excuse me, are you Qi Yu?"

    Qi Yu subconsciously turned around.

    Looking at the strange but beautiful woman, his eyes were calm, and he looked as calm as before.

    In front of outsiders, she has always restrained all her emotions.

    "Hi, I am."

    The woman was very strange, and Qi Yu swore that he did not know her.

    Otherwise, it is impossible for her to have no impression of such a lady when she grows up.

    The woman is wearing a small fragrance, delicate and charming, she doesn't look too old, but she must be about 30 years old, after all, that mature charm is definitely not something a girl in her twenties can have.