Prologue

Mun Aera a girl who just graduated from a bachelors degree of fashion design decides to take her first job offer in Korea. However it not that easy to get in the spotlight really quick but she tries her best in anyways. Then his close friend Ki Sun shows up and tells her that there's gonna be a small competition in the near campus and convinced her to join for the experience and to have fun. She brings out her sketchbook to find some reference but failed since she was more modern style and the theme is more like a traditional Korean Clothing. She tries to look online but it is still not it, she tries to do some patterns though it went to disaster but after she was about to give up, Luckily his friend Ki Sun called her and ask if she's free on Saturday because he will be needing some assistance for his photoshoots about Korean Culture, after she agreed she puts her phone down and jumps in joy because she really needs some references for her upcoming competition which is near. After days later it's Saturday she meets Ki Sun with a smile and excitedly enters Gyeongbok Palace first for references. They manage to get some good shots for the first session then it's break time when Aera explore through the out place, dumbly she bumps a tall guy wearing some kind of armory and covers her head with a silk cloth and rushes to the portal like gate. Will she manage to escape and go back home safely or make her own new destiny to this new world...