Chapter 2

*In principle office*

Principal told their parents everything that happened on ground. And everyone's reaction was worth to watch.. like yunhee's brother was carefree like he was used to hear this complaints. Iseul and daehyun's parents were chill and minjun's dad was looking hella angry as hoseok.

Principal: Now, what can I do with this kids? It's always them!

Y/n: Not always..
She muttered but her brother heard it as he was close to her.

He glared her as she felt regretted.

Daehyun's mother: Please Forgive them, sir! They won't fight again.

Principal: but still they do the same thing again. I'm suspending them for week!

Yunhee's brother: Sir, don't suspend them, please!

Hoseok: Yes sir, week is long period, they'll miss out studies.

Principal: I don't think it will affect them much, right? Where they attend lecture?

Parents were shocked! A surprise for y/n and her friends. Didn't knew he will speak about bunking.

Minjun's father: You bunked? How many lectures you bunked? For bunking I send you to school?Huh?

He was about to hit him as principal stopped him.

Principal: please,Calm down sir!

Minjun was so scared, he knew he's in trouble and the same goes to y/n, hoseok was cool but he'll burst out at home, she knew it!

Soojin was chilling, experiencing and being happy while they getting suspend.

Principle: Ask them, I have caught them bunking few times and warned them too.

Nothing much but the glares they were getting from their parents was scary.

Daehyun's parent : Sir, I understand they should be punished that's why you are suspending them but a week is much.

Principal: Hmm, If you all are saying so, I will suspend them for 4 days. And it's last! I shouldn't get complaint about any of them anymore.

Hoseok : Yes sir! We'll make sure.

He said and looked at Y/n, she looked up and quickly looked down as her eyes met his eyes.

Everyone left the office, parents went home and y/n and her friends went to their classroom.

*In School bus*

Y/n : I don't wanna go home..

They all looked at her and yunhee said

Yunhee: Me too.

Minjun: Me too.

Daehyun: But I wanna go home.

Everyone frowned

Daehyun: What? I'm hungry..

Iseul: Shut..Up!

Y/n: Maybe his mom will sit next to him and will calmly make him understand that how you should not fight. But that's opposite in our case.

Minjun: You won't understand our pain, dae.

Daehyun: It's not like that guys. I can understand you.

Isuel: yeah yeah.

She rolled her eyes.

Y/n: Now you both don't argue! Already I'm tensed.

She said and looked outside through window.

They quit and no one said a word until y/n's home came up.