UY Scuti (female) x Stephenson 2-18 (male): "Best Friend Relationship?"

Wowie now this is new

BabyShamuShipper
Sorry this took so long-

MORE SHIPS ARE COMING!!!!
🫵🏼tu abuela en cuatro🫵🏼
👁️🫦👁️🫵🏼
—————————————————
No one's pov:
It was a boring ass night in space. Stars floating around, black holes killing more space objects, etc. Stephenson 2-18 was all alone..being the biggest star in the Milky Way sure is tough. I mean he can't be close to Solar and/or binary systems or else he will destroy them. And the only person he can be with is UY Scuti which is his female best friend...his only friend. Uy Scuti wasn't with him at the time cuz she was busy dealing with her ex..which is a black hole.
—————————————————
The next night Uy Scuti wanted to hang out so she went to Stephensons house for the night. They greeted each other, talked, had a few drinks, talked..y'know, the casual stuff. They both had a small crush in each other but never dared to confess. Until 15 minutes later.

Uy Scuti: so uh..Stephenson...do you have like a crush or something?

Stephenson almost spit out his drink from that question. He never thought someone would ask him that...especially Scuti..

Stephenson: u-uh...I do but I don't wanna talk about it..
Uy Scuti: oh, how come?
Stephenson: I'm just scared that she won't like me back..
Uy Scuti: Oh so it's a girl! I kinda thought you were gay..
Stephenson: For fuck sakes I already told you I'm bi.
Uy Scuti: yea...gay.

They continued talking on and on..until Scuti confessed.

Uy Scuti: Stephenson...I kinda like you. Like.."like like" you.

Stephenson couldn't get any redder than he already was...

🤌🏼S M U T T Y S M U T🤌🏼

Without thinking he grabbed Scuti's hands and pinned them on the couch (they were in the living room mind you) "H-hey! What are yo- Mmph!" Scuti got interrupted by Stephenson with a French kiss (🤌🏼qui qui🤌🏼) Then he quickly took out his member ( 60 INCHES BIATCH), ripped Scuti's clothes off and without warning he shoved inside her. He covered Scuti's mouth to prevent her from screaming in pain (She a lil virgin) he then started pounding and fucking her to the max. Tears formed in Scuti's eyes, her eyes rolled back and her tongue sticking out completely (Stephenson's hand is still covering her moth remind you) Stephenson finally let go of her mouth and lots of high pitched moans were coming out of her mouth. "A-AAH!! P-PLEA-AH!-SSS-F-FUCK ME H-HAAH-HARDER-NYAA!!~" Scuti yelled, griping on Stephenson's shoulders. A few minutes past and they were both at they're climax. "F-fuck..I'm close" Said Stephenson. "P-PLEase..C-cum I-inSide ME!~" and just like that Stephenson climaxed inside Uy Scuti.

Scuti: pant pant s-so is that a yes?
Stephenson: pant yea..I'll be your bf.

Long fucking story short:
Uy Scuti got pregnant by Stephenson and that Quasi.

Anyways bye

BITCH ITS 1AM, I STARTED THIS STORY AT 8PM AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW WTF!?!????!!!?

Ok yea bye.

Tu abuela🤌🏼