Epilogue

Everything was finding a new way and thus making it normal again. Our relationship news was soo out where Promita told media a digesting story . Moreover, Zaina was elected as the new CEO after the next board-meeting. But every morning, I still expected Arka to step out of the CEO's place and yelling but changes are necessary. I do miss Arka each and every moment but he left Zaina to do what he did for me.

About Roy, he's dead, we made a plan, Zaina ran back to Roy and exclaimed, "he's much bad, I know his secrets, let's wipe him" and bla-bla, plan was to make Roy leave his estate so that I could finish him off but Roy took the plan way too seriously, he kept himself inside for the whole day. At last, I hired three snipers to end his life when the world would sleep. One bullet was enough to kill him but seven bullets from the snipers and thirteen from my revolver made me feel light again. Roy's company was falling down in the absence of a ruler but I tookover his company.

Arka's will was one of the weirdest I have yet. Accordingly, his shares in the company (46.2%) were distributed, 42% to me, 3.4% to his father and rest was charity. I offered Zaina to take Arka's rights in the company but she denied saying, "he was different, he earned his right, I cannot and shouldn't do this." The next point in will was to convert his mansion into a nightlife spot, he was such a party animal. the third point was to claim his chopper which I had to pay though later that chopper went to work for nightlife spot. Also, his spot received so much popularity that we expanded it hence making it a chain. Zains was so lucky for me, she made me the richest person in 3 other countries within a couple of months. Arka's last point in will was, "don't marry Zaina, love her, leave her, move in her into your estate watever but you are not gonna marry her. " I don't know why did Arka write this, I was also unable to ask the reason I obeyed him, he won't take a bad decision for me.

I was happy that I got my love back, I got Zaina back and this time she accepted me but I had to pay a price, huge price infact.

---------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this story. Hope you liked it, don't forget to share it :D