Why am I still here?

He made it through dinner. How? Mainly by doing what he usually did and shut up and let Yim chatter on and on. Yim was talking and eating. Sometimes it felt at the same time. Yim's chopsticks added exclamation marks to sentences before diving back down and fishing out more noodles. 

Tutor added a few words here and there, but mostly just ate. How was the soup? No idea. Couldn't taste a thing. He just shoveled it in his mouth and used it as an excuse for not talking more. After he finished he quickly busied himself cleaning up their delivery waste instead of sitting at the table across from Yim and forced to stare at Yim. Somehow Yim finished before him despite all the talking and gesturing.

"Man that hit the spot! I'm taking a shower first, K?" Yim flounced off  into the bedroom quickly grabbed pjs and shut the bathroom door with him behind it before Tutor even could say anything.

Tutor was going to leave. He was planning on it. No overnight, definitely no overnighting. But before he could say anything or find the right words to say it Yim had shut the door and the shower was running.

It would be rude to leave now. Smart. But rude. In the middle of the living room frozen by where Yim had left him, he debated all the reasons he should definitely not stay over. First, Tutor had a twin sized bed and two grown men would make an awkward fit. Second, that's if he got to bed. He should really just offer to sleep on the small couch. His knees would hit his chest but that was maybe best. Third, and most importantly he never said yes. 

Tutor was only moved from his thoughts by Yim singing loudly and off key in the shower. "Thinking, I'm thinking, I'm still thinking about us." His voice cracking and out of tune. A smile blossomed on Tutor's face. So adorable. Why did Yim have to be so cute doing just about anything. How could Yim's bad qualities like his horrible singing be equally as in endearing if not more so than his good qualities.

Tutor kept smiling and sat down on the couch. He unconsciously hummed along with Yim's shower song, trying to keep in tune with the off tune Yim. Maybe there was nothing wrong with staying the night.

The shower turned off and soon with heavy steps Yim pushed out of the bathroom door and stepped out into the bedroom with full view in the small condo of the living room. He was naked.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and holding it with one hand, but otherwise naked. Water dripped down his entire body. The water droplets hid between his earlobes dripping from his untoweled hair. They found their way to snuggle his delicate pale collarbone. Finally they raced down his chest and slim abdomen to find solace in the towel. Yim was wet and dripping.

Tutor took in the sight. Yim's soft face betraying the hardened body of a dancer. His body was muscled but still remained soft. His chest was barely built but they only served to highlight perky dark nipples. The buds tight, probably because of the cold air of the bedroom. His abs were gently defined. And just above the towel led a trail of hair to what was below the towel. 

Tutor gulped. 

"I'll be out in just a second. Oh wait I'm out." Yim squint smiled making Tutor's heart beat even faster. "It's free for you now. What do you need? Underwear? You can use mine. Want just a t-shirt and sweats? I only have one pair of pajamas."

"Oh forgot them. One sec." Yim walked into the bathroom his towel dropped slightly before he fully entered the bathroom again. Tutor caught of a glimpse of a strong back and just a hint of his backside. Nice butt. Just an observation but one that based on facts. The round and generous butt was pushing against the drooping towel. Fighting for the towel to stay on. A little less grip on that towel and Tutor could easily see a bit more.

He shouldn't imagine how Yim's ass looked full unclothed. He shouldn't. But he did. It would be plump and just a stretch of soft skin. Yim had the softest skin of anyone. The butt would be muscled from years of dancing but still baby soft and easy to grab. Really it was a great ass.

"Yo, earth to Tutor." Yim peered down in front of his face. Tutor blinked and shrunk back. "You will really lost in your thoughts there. Anything interesting?" Yim pursed his lips in a his questioning face.

"Uhhh no. I'll shower. You said you had clothes for me? Oh there." Tutor rose up away from Yim and moved to the bedroom. He gestured to the lazily stacked pile of garments. "Thanks. Be right back."

Tutor rushed into the bathroom and quickly shut the door. He had no desire to voice his thoughts and he had a really, really cold shower to take.