Rosehearts ꨄ︎ Valentine

"I... Didn't expect you to be so punctual." Riddle stated, not rudely. "If that's your opinion, I wonder how I manage to keep my head," "Do not fear. I would never do such a thing to you." He said, with a bit of a chuckle. "Shall we?" He took your arm, and you could feel the slight crinkle of a needed-to-be-broken-in blazer. "Where're we going, anyway? Some ritzy restaurant?" You asked, humorously. "I would hardly call it 'ritzy', but in a sense, yes... Unless you had something else in mind, in which case we would need to cancel the reservations." "Not really. Besides, it'd be a pain." Riddle smiled at you, and then looked to the sky. It was an exotic sunset, with pink and blue. You could see a small crescent moon, if you looked for it."Ah— we've arrived," You looked back down, and saw a sleek carriage with horses. "Isn't this... Kinda pricey?" "My concern is no less than yours, but this is an exception. As I will drive the carriage, it is quite affordable." "We're splitting at the restaurant, then." "If you insist, I suppose I cannot do anything to stop you," He replied. "You've got that right, rose-boy." You smirked. During the carriage ride, you simply watched Riddle driving the carriage, with perfect poise and stature. He was in the Equestrian Club after all... "—Y/n. Y/n," You felt a hand gently touching you, and looked up at Riddle, confused. Now that you were awake, Riddle suddenly pulled his hand back. "We're here, I'll guess?" Riddle nodded. After confirming your reservations, you both were seated at an extremely fancy table, of which you, for one second, were in slight amazement. Eventually getting comfortable, and ordering food, you looked at Riddle in a hard way. "I'm wondering Riddle..." you said ominously, with your hands folded under your chin. "...What?" He asked, in concern. "..."

"...What happened to the cute-cuddly-wuddly-Riddle I know?" You said, with a completely serious but also blank expression. "The... Wha—..." Riddle repeated, flushed. "The cute-cuddly-wuddly-Riddle I know." "Ah... Ah... Ahem. I... believed a calm and reserved mannerism would be more appropriate for this occasion." He said, still blushing heavily. "Be yourself, 'kay?" He nodded, now mostly calmed down.

A few hours later, during the astronomical twilight period, when you were at your home, you sat by the fireplace on a cozy couch, you said, in that peaceful moment, "Hey, Riddle." "...Yes?" He replied with a slight blush. He had been acting slightly strange all that night, and you finally realized why he had that small, thoughtful pout. Of course, by this time, you had changed into comfortable clothes. "Here... These are homemade, though, I did get the recipe from Trey." Riddle looked happily surprised, blushing more. You handed him the chocolates, carefully wrapped with a satin bow. "Th... Thank you... Ah—!" He cut himself off, as you kissed his hand. "Heh heh... No need."

Thank you so so much for bearing with me!!~~