Movie night!

WARNING⚠️: spicy and sexual content

So after Kiri and bakugou arranged things with the dorms and the boundaries,they went to each other's dorms and did their normal routines.*knock, knock, knock* Who is it?!Kiri yells."It's me y/n!" You yell back*Kiri gasps*(Oh shit!!I need to call bakubro)."Hey let me in u doof,wtf r u doing in there!?" You yell through the door."Hold on...uhhh"(wut does bakubro caller!?!?!) Teddy bear!"*sighs* "Okay den!" *You cross your arms and pout just standing there.*

~Texts with Shitty hair~

(Wow, even as my contact name he has me as shitty hair)

Note,Kiri and bakugou will be switched so bakugou will be Kiri and Kiri will be bakugou.

Bakugou: Dude,y/n is here, wut do I do!!?

Shitty hair: Idk, wut does she want....ooooh shit!

Bakugou: what is it??

Shitty hair: it's our weekly movie night tonight.

Bakugou: well wut do I do!?

Shitty hair: just go with her idiot, if you don't she'll be mad for like ever!

*You knock harder and louder* "Babe,let me the fuck in rn!!"* You yell* "Okay just give me one more minute damn!"*Kiri yells*

Bakugou: okay,she's at the door yelling,imma go rn.

Shitty hair: okay then, just don't do anything funny🔪😐

Bakugou: dude relax, I'm not like that😅.

Shitty hair: whatever just go!

Bakugou: bye then.

"He opens the door shaking a bit.Hey teddy bear, wut is it?"* Kiri says nervous*You roll your eyes* "Fucking finally,come on!"* you grab his wrists* "Wait where are we going?"."To the common room."You explain*To watch a movie idiot🙄! Kirishima follows you to the common room.You guys sit down and go to Netflix on the TV. "Okay...what do you wanna watch?" You look at him and say.Well..( what type of movies would he watch??) ..how about a horror movie?He says."Okay then, let's watch scream, the new one!" *Smiles*"Okay."You put on the movie and cuddle up to Kiri.He is too distracted by your beauty, to even watch the movie or see that you've noticed his starring.You laugh, is there something you want baby? You look at kirishima and ask.He started stuttering real bad but tries to keep his cool and act like bakugou."Maybe there is, and maybe there isn't."Kirshima explains while lookin back at the screen.

Warning ⚠️ spicy content is coming up starting from here, if you don't like that stuff then skip it. Plz and thnx!

You smirk.You then hop on top of him blocking the view of the screen.He looks up at you. What r u up to baby?*He smirks back* "Well,"* you cup his face* "I'm bored, and I can clearly see that bulge you were tryna hide rn🤭.Kirishima gets heated from you just saying that. Sad news is...he remembers what bakugou said ," and no funny business" when he texted him. ( Goddamn it bakugou, why is your girlfriend sooo fucking fine!!) He thinks to himself.But then, you started kissing all over his neck. You slowly leave marks all over his neck.Mmmmh~ babygirl plzz stop. He bites his lip thinking ahead of what's going on. You stop and look at him with a teasing smile. Awww, baby what's wrong? You don't like it~?You stop cupping his face and grab him by his shirt.Girlie, you got this man stuttering his damn mind away!Then let me give you something you'll like~~.You started grinding hardly and slowly down on his cock*Kirishima starts cursing under his breath* "Shiiiit~~ fuck baby that feels sooooo damn good~~~."He grabs your hips and starts gripping them, pushing himself against you."Mmmmh~" you felt his bulge rub against you on your lady parts.He started feeling more and more of his heat rise, and he wanted more of you.He then grabs your face and pulls you in for long, sloppy, passionate makeout session. You both swap spit and start to moan."Mmmh~" *you pull away* "You taste so good baby~". kirishima exclaims. You stop grinding and start unbuttoning his pants.

Okay, so it's like 6:05 for me rn, and I have school in like 1 hour, so I'm tried and my body aches.Ill make up part 2 tomorrow after school or sum. But I hope you enjoyed it so far!!❤️Bye and have a nice day/night/afternoon!🫶🏾