Karl x reader fluff part 1

A/n: this was requested by @tsukasafanWOOO thank you for the request!!!  And if this little cringe I'm sorry 😭😭😭
*
*
*
As you walked the streets of Talos you couldn't help but ponder to yourself. "Why here of all places would they have a battle torment". As you were leaving you felt like someone was following you almost.                            As you brushed off the feeling and continued walking "it's probably just nothing like an elaborate prank or something" you said still feeling uneasy as if someone was stalking you're every move. Ever since you meet this guy named Karl nobody has threatened or even dared to lay a finger on you which is weird to say none less, not even friends wanted to hang out with you anymore. As you saw someone familiar someone who you greatly knew since childhood . "Hey, climber!" you said with a happy expression but something was off when you get closer to him he just said: "well I'd better get going". He said before running off like if you'd had some type of disease, of course, you were upset, and you tried to push away tears but it was too late, and he didn't look like he was gonna stop running anytime soon. As you're having a mental breakdown in the middle of the battlefield "WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME!" you shouted as you just stood there there and felt something on your shoulder. "Amra?" you said in a shaky voice.
To be continued....