Artemis Gets Her Life Back

*Note: This Is NOT Real!*

"Tigress, we are launching the final attack. Come on." Kaldur said, his voice completely rid of emotion.

"Yes sir." Tigress aka Artemis answered. While everybody got ready, Tigress kept fingering the glamour charm. When it came down to it, she could take it off and show the world she wasn't dead.

'Let's just get this over with. I wanna see Wally.' Tigress thought taking her place besides Kaldur.

"Let us hurry. I want this to be done and over with." Kaldur said, launching everybody into battle. Nobody noticed Tigress and Kaldur fighting the wrong side, the bad guys. When the smoke cleared, Black Manta was the only one standing.

"Game over Manta. You loose." Nightwing aka Dick said, smirking.

"Kaldur! Tigress! Come help me!" Manta commanded.

"Oh, don't you mean Aqualad and Artemis?!" Artemis said, taking the glamour charm off, showing her true self. Kaldur also had his old uniform on.

"W-what?! How could you?" Manta asked Kaldur, sounding hurt.

"My duty is to my friends and my king. Good bye father!" Kaldur spit out the word Father and Artemis smiled. Wally ran over and gave Artemis a huge hug, so did everybody else.

"In the end, it DID work out. Told you Wally." Dick said, smirking again. Wally rolled his eyes and kissed Artemis. Zatanna and M'gann along with all the girl hugged Artemis tightly. It was a huge fiasco, but in the end, the good guys won. Artemis was talking with the girls when Wally asked to talk to Artemis for a few seconds.

"Artemis. How would you feel if we joined the team again?" Wally asked, looking into Artemis' deep grey eyes.

"I would love that." Artemis said, grinning. They all went back to the hall of justice and celebrated.

"Everybody! I would like to ask Artemis something....."

*Cliff Hanger, I'm evil. In 2-3 minutes the next part will be up. The next part is kinda short.*