The Bachelor / Bachelorett Party

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: They are at age appropriate clubs, in certain parts of the watch tower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Artemis' Party*

The girls were having a full on party with all the girls of the justice league, even Cheshire and Paula came.

"I'm so happy for you Artemis. Wally better treat you right!" Cheshire aka Jade said, giving Artemis a hug. Artemis hugged her sister back hard then started dancing along with the other girls.

"Artemis, your father would like to give you away at the wedding. Is that ok?" Paula asked, touching her youngest daughters hand softly. Artemis looked at her for a second then thought about it for 4 minutes.

"Ok, sure." Artemis said, shrugging her shoulders then got some soda from the machine. Her, M'gann, and Zatanna started talking about what the wedding would be like and how they needed to decorate. Soon, everybody had posted there opinions to Artemis.

"I think we should do the lightning-slash-arrow theme. In congrats to both." Karen said, handing Cassie a soda.

"I like that idea. Everybody who like it, say 'Aye'!" Cassie said. Everybody said "Aye!" And got to work.

"Well, it's 1:00 am. I'm going to bed, night girls!" Artemis said, yawning slightly.

"Ok, we're going to work on this for a little bit." Zatanna said, as she helped Rachael put up a huge banner that Artemis couldn't read cause M'gann shooed her away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wally's Party*

'This is insane!' Wally thought as he caught another goon. The guys decided to beat up some bad guys. Wally was in a group of Nightwing, Superboy, And Aqualad.

"Do we still call you Aqualad?" Conner asked as he punched 2 goons, making 5 more fall with them.

"Yeah, what is your name now?" Dick asked, taking out 10 guys with a good 360 round house. The other guys were stopping a theft in Star city. They were in Happy Harbor right now.

"I believe you can still call me Aqualad." Kaldur said, hitting 5 guys with his water shooters. Everybody smiled and finished the job off.

'Lets hurry this up.' Wally thought as he tied the guys up. When they got back to watch tower, they helped the girls decorate while Wally went to bed.