Smile Depression

"The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.

Quote by Jellal Fernandes

It's very true in my case I'mean, I fail, I'm sick, I'm good for nothing, I'm depressed but whenever people see me, they always see my bright smile radiating happiness at fullest. I don't blame them I smile just like that and I don't even know why..
I just do and I have no right for them to expect me if I'm hiding something.

All my friends say I have the brightest smile, they say I'm always happy. I know what they are saying they are seeing what I'm showing them. It's not like I'm not happy with them. I'm very happy I love to be with them but it's just I'm sad and broken because of many things, but..

It's just like that they say I'm perfect. I'm not. I don't even think I'm fine to make someone feel fine with me.

And just like in that quote it's true that to make people don't suffer like this, like we suffer, like I'm suffering deep inside me. I don't want them to feel and suffer that way. So we hide the pain, our screams, our cries, our vulnerable side and just smile.
Even if it's fake sometimes it's fine. Cause' all I do is to make sure my near and dear are happy and not worried because I'm sad.

It is just kinda' like smile depression isn't it?! I'm sad but still I smile bright. Fake or not it's a smile at least, and not a cry for help.

It's so suffocating when You fool yourself every time saying that you are okay and then a day comes and you see all the things around crumbling down.
I mean I just do like that, ignoring my uncomfortableness, trying to put people first.
Trusting them and then they break me and then blame me for not trusting them and not opening up to them.
And here I'm not talking about my friends.
I'll tell about these people some other time.

*Picture is not mine. Credit to the artist who made this.

@GirlUneverNoticed