A Birthday Party For A Sad Spider

One day on Popstar, Kirby was gathering his friends for an important occasion. Today was the birthday of one of his friends, Taranza! Kirby knew Taranza had been feeling a bit down lately {He was feeling more than just a bit down, but Kirby could only partially tell.} so he knew he had to make this birthday super nice to try and cheer the spider mage up. In order to do so, Kirby gathered as many friends as he could think of, most of which were members of the Star Allies.
Some of the most notable friends Kirby invited to help make this birthday party better included King Dedede, Magolor, Bandana Waddle Dee, Marx, Gooey, and a few of the Floralians/People of the Sky. They had all assembled near a small field not far from Mt. Dedede and were setting everything up. Marx was in charge of creating balloons, though he popped them more than he made them.  Magolor was setting up some party favors and brought a basket of these mysterious apples that resembled gemstones that he said were his birthday present for Taranza, not specifying why. The People of the Sky were decorating the small little outdoor party benches with all kinds of flowers. And King Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee were trying to put up the birthday sign, a challenging task considering they were outside and had to hang the sign up on two trees that were planted next to each other.

"A little more to the left!" Kirby instructed, guiding his friends who were trying to set up the sign.

"You sure we couldn't have held this party somewhere indoors?" A frustrated Dedede asked.

"Nah, considering all the flowers we've brought and set up for this party, it's better they're in their natural environment. All nice and blooming!" Kirby happily explained "And who could be mad about being outside in such nice weather?"

Dedede just sneezed in response.

Finally, Dedede and Bandana Dee managed to perfectly align the sign on the two trees and got down from them to get a good look at their work.
"You know, it actually looks kinda nice." Dedede remarked "You did a nice job making it Bandana."

"I think I made some of the letters too small..." Bandana worriedly said. Dedede patted the blue bandanna wearing Waddle Dee on the head.

"Nah don't worry 'bout it. That spider has a long name, writing it on a birthday sign in normal sized letters probably won't fit." He reassured him. Bandana nodded happily.

"Alrighty! The sign is up." Kirby started saying, getting out a notebook and starting to check stuff. "And we've got decorations, presents, some balloons, lots of flowers, and some delicious cake!"

"Uh hey Kirby, about the cake." said Magolor, approaching with Marx and Gooey reluctantly following him "Gooey and Marx ate it."

Kirby's face looked shocked. "What!?! Guys! That was for Taranza!"

"Hey it wasn't my fault!" Marx insisted "Gooey started to lick it and I tried to stop him!"

"You stopped him by eating the rest of it!" Magolor berated him.

Marx made an innocent face "Well how else was I supposed to stop him?" he asked with a grin. Magolor sighed. Gooey just stood there, his tongue sticking out with a crossed eyed expression.

"Well nothing we can do about it except get another one." said Dedede "Take Bandana and go to my castle. Kawasaki should hopefully have the time to make another one. While you're doing that, me and Kirby are gonna go get the birthday boy."
Kirby gave a confident nod and wished the four of them luck as they left to go try and get another cake. He could hear Magolor telling Marx and Gooey they couldn't carry it back since they didn't have hands.
"Besides, you'd probably eat that one too!" Kirby overheard him say.
Kirby and Dedede then walked over to the People of the Sky and told them they were going to go get Taranza.