Mysterious World of Fairies

In the mysterious world of fairies, there are many laws that are followed. Its purpose is to protect every creature in their world of eternal youth. Each fairy has its own duties and responsibilities according to their abilities, as set by their great king, Oberon, the king of fairies, who is faithful to his queen, Titania. Every fairy and other creature lives happily, although it cannot be avoided that there are rebellious fairies who create their own world.

One of them is Kailen, a former loyal soldier of the king, muscular, strong, naturally handsome, and intelligent. He is also known as Drake because of his ability to tame different kinds of dragons. Kailen is naturally good, but due to a misunderstanding with the king, he left and went to the Meru mountain, alone and mourning what happened to him. He gradually became evil, with nothing but sadness, grief, and anger in his heart. 

The Meru mountain is a place where sad fairies go to heal their hearts from sadness, and they descend when they have fully recovered. However, Kailen never came down from the mountain until he met Ayame, the first fairy of the rainbow, also known as Ziazan, who went to Meru mountain to practice making a rainbow, which her father, King Oberon, ordered her to do. In the midst of her training, Kailen was disturbed by the peace, and from his peaceful sleep, he became angry and sought the source of the noise.

For the first time, he saw the beauty of Zaizan, who danced in the rhythm of different colors because of her ability to follow all colors except black. Many years have passed, but Zaizan still cannot make the right color combination. She did not realize that the brave fairy has been watching her for hundreds of years, secretly in love with her.

Until she lost hope in her training, she sat at the mouth of the cave where Kailen was hiding, and in her extreme sadness, she did not realize that her tears were slowly falling, witnessed by Kailen, along with the strong rain and wind. The warrior was deeply concerned about the beautiful fairy and bravely approached her and created a shield against the rain and cold, using his power.

Zaizan was delighted with what Kailen did, as a sign of gratitude, she danced and called the colors to wrap around Kailen's shield in the middle of the rain. She unintentionally created the right combination of a rainbow. In the accidental event, Zaizan was delighted and gave Kailen a sweet smile, which caused Kailen to be deeply in love with her. They got to know each other and played together in the rain, with great joy until the rainbow continued to shine even after the rain stopped.

It was time for Zaizan to descend from the mountain because her mission was over. Kailen tried to stop her, but she still went down. Kailen wept when Zaizan left, and he never even confessed his feelings to her. Now, they have been united because the rainbow they created symbolizes their love for each other.