Chapter 3 ; First Move

The leader of High Council gang Kahar...

She hurriedly said sorry and was about to run but then Kahar grabbed her by her wrist and pinned her on the wall, y/n was shocked , she tried to break free from his hands but to compare kahar and y/n , y/n is absolutely a lot smaller and shorter then Kahar .

He asked "so kau la yang member² aku asyik ckp tu "first girl in Kudrat" y/n just nodded without making eye contacts since she was trauma with men because of her past..

"aku tanya ni kau jawab guna mulut la sial and tengok aku" y/n flinched and tried to looked at his eyes but failed , Kahar rolled his eyes and grabbed her shoulder making her even more flinched "ye.. ye aku budak baru tu " she said while slowly looking up to see kahar even though she was scared.  "Apa nam-"

"Woi Kahar!" suddenly Naim's voice caught Kahar's attention and kahar didn't get a chance to finish his sentence since he got cut off by Naim "kau buat apa dkt dia doh ?! " "Kau pahal tiba2 menyelit? " Kahar asked ,

"Jangan la kacau dia  , budak baru kot" Naim warned Kahar "sejak bila kau jadi bapak dia ni ?" "Aduh Kahar kau tau gak aku dapat perintah dari cikgu untuk jaga dia takkan nak biarkan dia kena kacau oleh korang, dia dahlah perempuan, tlg la Kahar "

suddenly Mr.Sin shouted "eh sudah² , masuk kelas sekarang or I bring both of you to the principal's office , go to your class now!" with that naim bring y/n to MK , and Kahar just walked away and went to his classroom too.

Apa jadi lepastu ek? It's okay , stay tuned jeeeee. Love Dee & Sha 🤍