Dress

Inspired by Dress by Taylor Swift

disclaimer: I am in no way a gaylor, I do not care what Taylor's sexuality is lol

Warning:its a little steamy, but it is not smut
Y/fc=your favorite color

Y/N POV
Me and Hailee are going to a big party tonight, and I still don't have anything to wear. That means that I have to go shopping for a dress.

Hailee and I have been best friends for years, but I've always wanted something more, and I can sense the same from  her. We always flirt with each other, and don't  quite act like "just friends." I can tell by the way she looks at me sometimes that she wants to be something more. I plan on telling her tonight about my feelings for her, and asking her if she feels the same.

I go to multiple stores, and still can't find anything. That was until I finally found the one. It was a dress in y/fc, and it was the perfect length. I knew that it was the perfect dress for tonight. I knew Hailee would love it, but she would love it even better on the floor.

I  buy the dress and anxiously wait until the party. I think back to when we first met, when my hair was bleached and Hailee had those bangs for the Bumblebee movie. How we both didn't look our best but we still stuck by each other. I think about all my rebounds and mistakes, all my rough times, my earthquakes, everything that I've been through and how Hailee has always been there. And here I am shaking, so nervous that you'll love me back.

Me and Hailee pull up to the party together, and I'm just shaking, but somehow Hailee is too distracted to notice. She is nervous about something too. We both get out of the car without saying a word to each other and walk in the venue. I decide not to drink tonight, in order to remember tonight and to not mess things up. After a little bit, me and Hailee part ways and socialize on our own.

Hailee POV
Damn does y/n look good tonight. I love that dress that she is in. She looks so sexy in it. As much as I love  it on her, I would love to take it off of her even more. But she doesn't know that. I plan on telling her tonight that I'm in love with her and that I have been in love with her for years. I've been so nervous all day today but now that I'm at the party, all I can think about is her.  I'm not going to drink tonight because I don't want drunk me to mess anything up. Although the room is so loud, it  feels so quiet without y/n right here next to me. I keep staring at her, hoping that she won't notice, I can't keep my eyes off of her.

I finally decide that I'm going to go talk to her.

Y/N POV

I've been waiting for the right moment to talk to Hailee, when she comes up to me and grabs me by the arm and whisks me away to a secluded room.

"Y/n" Hailee says.
"Yes Hailee" You reply
"I can't do this anymore."
"What do you mean?" You ask.
"I mean we can't be friends anymore. I'm craving something more. I'm craving you y/n. I need you. I want to be more than just best friends" Hailee says, making intense eye contact with you.
"Hailee I-I-"
"I  know you probably don't feel the same way but-" she says, interrupting you.
"No Hailee I feel the same way. I've been so nervous all day because I've been planing on telling you tonight about my feelings."
"You had me so worried there y/n. Let's go back to my place, alright?"

AN: Taylor Swift and Joe  Alwyn broke up?!?!?!? Wow. I am late to finding  out because i just got out of  the psych ward so sorry about that. Hope y'all enjoy bc this is my first song fic xx