Carter Annabella Roberts (character introductions)

Hey my name is Cartlyn Annabella Roberts, but I go by Carter. Interesting name, I know. I'm the tomboy in my family, which my parents are definitely not my biggest fans because of it. If anything, I'm there least favourite kid, and it's not like they try to hide it. I have a twin brother named Hunter and we're very much alike. My best friend is Lily-Ann Grace Norisa Johnson, but everyone calls her Norisa, because she thinks her full first name is too long, so she just goes by Norisa, but since we're best friends I get away with calling her Nori. I also have an older sister and younger sister, but that's not really all that important. My favourite things to do are climbing trees, rock climbing, play basketball, play the drums, and sing. I take drum lessons, I'm part of the basketball team, and because of my stupid mom I have to take dance, sure I'm really good at it and I'm really flexible, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. I'm also part of a band with Hunter and Nori. I play the drums and sing, Hunter plays the base guitar, and Nori plays the electric and acoustic guitar and the piano, and we're called 'Jolene' after Nori's mom who passed away a little over a year ago, but let's not get into that. Also my favourite song is 'Love Bites' by Hailstorm. We've got new neighbours moving in tomorrow after school, and I hope there nice people.