chapter two

He is powerful but afraid of fighting.

He got into the Celestial Realm pretty easily  and sneaked into the Palace of Ne Zha from the back.

He managed to hide behind the cabinet without Ne Zha seeing him.

His heart raced when he realized that Ne Zha had heard that someone had entered the temple.

Ne Zha seemed to be getting closer and closer to him.

He couldn’t and wouldn’t not jump up and grab the card and flee.

Ne Zha would wonder his existence alone and give him enough time to leave, but will he really get over himself to do it?

He didn’t think he wanted it, he didn’t want Ne Zha to know he was alive, he didn’t care who Ne Zha would tell, but one thing was clear to him, his father, who just like Ne Zha worked closely with the Celestial Ralm, could not know under any circumstances.

If they found out what he did.
Ao Bing hates what he has to do, he knows damn well how wrong the stuff he does actually is and hates himself for it.

But he “has” to do it, because he genuinely loves his family and can’t stand to watch any of them get hurt or worse and will do anything to make sure nothing happens to them.

Even if he has to work with the enemy.

Even if his father was worse.

He still cares.

Even if it means to push himself so far, to do thing and to let things happen to himself that are basically unbearable he will still place his family over everything.

“Hello!? Is there anyone. Come out and fight!” Ne Zha ordered.

Ao Bings breath began to rush, he clung to his weapons in a crouch, he didn't want to fight, not breath.

In his mind's eye he saw again what the Lady Bone demon had made him go through over and over again when he made a mistake.

The fight against Ne Zha and him ripped out his spine.

The pain he felt was running through his body and down his metal spine.

He crawled himself up and didn’t wanted to even breath because Ne Zha was that close that he might hear him.

But then the front door got kicked on and someone rushed to the map just to get pushed back by the magic barrier protecting it.

“The old magical barrier trick, I should have seen that one coming” Sun Wukong said as he got pushed back to the wall again.

“That seal is strong enough to protect the map from anyone who is trying to steal it!” Ne Zha said.

Forgetting that he had heard someone behind the display case, he turned to Wukong.

Ao Bing could breathe a sigh of relief, his tensions eased and he leaned his back against the back wall of the lotus-shaped display case.

He laid his head back and took a deep breath, still listening to what was going on.

Ne Zha had drawn his staff and was now facing Wukong, then he said: “ Even from you Sun Wukong! You have any idea what you’re doing?!”

“He jea I’m the monkie king, trust me!” Wukong said.
Why should Ne Zha trust him.
Not like Wukong just stolle a lot of immortality peaches he had to take care of for the banket and ate them.

A/N:
Jea I try to tell exactly what they are doing in the episode so if you find a mistake just tell me and I'll fix it ty