Underworld Takeover

It was a good start of the day in the Inkwell Underworld and the Devil was looking at the various imps checking the various misfortunes happening all over the world from the command center. "Excellent. Things are going perfectly down here," the Devil said with a smile. He then turned a corner and looked at the soul vault with all of the souls steadily going into it and he smirked before walking into the break room and grabbing a donut with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles on it. "Wow boss, I don't think I've seen you this happy before," Henchman said as he flew into the room before landing in front of the Devil. "Well Henchman, some people have good days and there are those who have bad days. Though today is a very good day because not only is everything going smoothly down here but, thanks to the efforts of all the imps... and me, we've been working hard and making this place better for the people of the Underworld," the Devil tells him before taking a bite out of the donut, "It's good to be the King of the Underworld."

Suddenly a group of imps ran past them before crowding around the entrance to the Inkwell Underworld. Henchman and the Devil were curious as to why they were gathering in such a big crowd and they walked over to see what was going on. The Devil gently tapped the shoulder of a purple imp causing him to turn around in surprise. "Excuse me, but what is going on here?" he asked the imp. "A very beautiful lady came to visit," the purple imp replied. "A beautiful lady? Where is she?! I would like to speak with her," the Devil told the imp in front of him. "She's over there," the imp replied as he pointed to the front of the crowd and the Devil looked to see a beautiful lady with lavender skin with dark purple hair, purple eyeshadow and primrose lipstick. She had on a primrose dress with a sweetheart cut and a white collar with a purple gem in the middle, long white gloves, primrose high-heel shoes, an amethyst necklace, a royal purple cape and a silver crown with three amethyst gems in it. The Devil smiled a bit with hearts floating behind him, but he shook off the feeling and pushed past the crowd of imps to talk to her. "Excuse me miss, what brings you to the Inkwell Underworld?" he asked her politely. "Well I heard that you were looking for some help and I thought that my skills would help in this endeavor," she told him in a sweet voice. "I see, so what kinds of skills do you have?" he asked her. "Well, I can turn others into crystal statues and turn into a shadow demon, and I have telekinesis, and especially dark magic," the seductive dark lady said. "Crystal vision?" the Devil asked with some interest. "Of course. Watch this," she said as she looked at a blue imp before her shined a bright white light forcing everyone to cover their eyes. Once the light was gone, everyone including the Devil looked to see the imp was now a blue crystal statue. The Devil turned to the beautiful woman and shook her hand to say, "Welcome to the Inkwell Underworld. Before we continue, what is your name my dear?" "My name's Delilah, queen of darkness," the dark woman said. "Ooh! Such a beautiful name with a powerful title," he said with a smirk, "Come with me, it's time I gave you a tour of our workplace and how things operate down here." "Of course, I would like to see how this place operates." Delilah said with a smile. As the two of them walked through the crowd of imps, Henchman looked at Delilah with suspicion and then at the blue crystal statue of the imp before walking off to find Stickler. Meanwhile with the Devil and Delilah, he was showing her the main control center. "This is where we monitor all the misfortunes and occurrences all over the world and everything is kept in check with help from the imps and my leadership." he told her with a grin before walking over to the soul vault, "This is the soul vault. It keeps all of the souls that the people on the surface loose which in turn adds them to my personal collection." "Very impressive." Delilah said with a smile. "However, I seem to recall you having trouble with one little cup in the past when his soul was in debt to you. If I were able to collect it when he still owed you said soul, I would use my crystal vision to turn him into a statue to imprison that rebellious soul rather than keep it in a vault," she told the Devil while creating a small red crystal statue of Cuphead in the palm of her hand. "What? How did you do that? Is his soul inside that thing?" the Devil asked in shock while looking at the small statue. "No you simpleton, a crystal statue of this size can't capture a soul like that. I just made this little statue to emphasize how incompetent you were while trying to capture it and how I could do it a lot better than you," Delilah said before flicking his nose and placing the small statue in his hands before walking away. The Devil looked at the red crystal statue in his hands before crushing it into pieces.