Twenty six

Four years later.

Everything has fallen into place.

One out of the five got married.

Two out of the five got arrested last week. (One of them being Luke)
Hahaha I meant to say
Two out of the five have children.

Three out of the five got moved in with their girls.

Four out of the five are taken.

Five out of the five are well known world wide.

Yep, the boys have become internationally known. They are currently on their fifth world tour. Its been four months and that means that tonight is their last show here in Los Angeles.

Yeah, Luke forced me to move out here with him. He lives with the boys and I live... jk. We got ourselves a nice condo not far from the Janoskians house.

We basically live in the house but only sleep in the condo.

Four year ago was the happiest moments of my life. That's when everything was perfect. But after a year everything became a nightmare.

Our little girl had cancer at year one. She was in hospital for a year and when we thought she was getting better everything went wrong.

We lost our little angel. Luke was really heartbroken. He cried and cried for days. I isolated myself from everyone. Luke and I took a break because I couldn't take it anymore.
We both realized we couldn't get through with it without each other. It was hard to get through it but we managed.

Last year we began talking on the first day of the year, then the next month he basically kidnapped me.

I smile at how I stupidly fell for it.

"Ally?" Luke says looking at me and smiling.

"Ugh! I said leave me alone. You've been calling my name for the past twenty minutes and you don't say anything else" I roll my eyes.

"I want to ask you something but I can't seem to put the right words together" he scratched the back of his head.

"Just say it" I sat up.

"Uhh... okay... uhhh. Want to go for a ride somewhere? Maybe I can find the right words?"

"Sure why not"

He began walking. I followed him.

"Woah!" I pulled him back. "watch where you're going" I laughed

"Oh shit! Thanks" he said whilst opening the door. I laughed and walked out behind him.

"I saved your life, and your phone" I laughed.

"It was important okay!" He defended himself.

"Sure it was" I rolled my eyes. He unlocked his car.

I sit on the passengers seat and wait for Luke to get in.

"Can you please hold this?" He asks handing me an envelope.

"Sure" I said.

Luke began driving. When we were almost at a park that I've never been before Luke got a phone call.

"Hello?...... Yeah.... what?..... Really? Okay I'm on my way"

"What's up?" I asked a bit worried when I saw him quickly back out the parking space.

"James forgot to tell us he was coming back from America so I'm going to pick him up, if that's okay with you?" He turned to me for a second.