s1;7-s2;1

So, I was training. While the others went to get the fang blades, without me!!!!

Ugh anyways, the next day. I felt a presence while training Lloyd. Dad had already left but...an extra presence was still in the house.

"Continue training, I'll be back soon." I told Lloyd before becoming one with the shadows on the wall. Until, suddenly Pythor appeared and tied up Lloyd. Before I could get Lloyd out he broke the ships motor, causing me to hear chaos. Before getting Lloyd out of the ties.

"Pythor's on board!" Lloyd yelled as chaos happened, I snuck away and got us both to the deck. Where the others were hanging off a board. Lloyd distracted Pythor, before Nya got there in Samurai X. We had the blades taken away, the other ninja got to go. I had to stay and take care of Lloyd.

"Wanna go after them?" I asked Lloyd before going behind the steering wheel.

"Yeah! Obvi!" He responded. I hit the peddle and drove the ship staying out of sight from the others. Lloyd went outside and watched as we got there. I saw them beat the serpentine, but the great devourer got unleashed. Kind of a cute snake ngl. The others got on the ship and told me to step on it, I did it and we drove to some place in the desert? I forgot what it was called.

"We're here!" I yelled out to Nya as she takes the wheel. We 'lose' the snake, but it comes back bigger, and it breaks the boat.

"Let's find a place to stay, maybe the serpentine tombs? Sure we'd be with out sunlight for months, but we'd be safe." Jay rambles on.

"Jay, calm down!" I yell before we come up with a plan.

"Follow me!" Kai yells as we summon out vehicles, I take Lloyd on mine. We continue on to Jay's parents place. They were gone but we made a weapon against it. Sadly it was destroyed, and it escaped to Ninjago city.

"We have to get there now!" Jay yelled, and we drove there. We were losing until...

"Give me the weapons! I'm the only one to handle them all." Garmadon yelled behind us, we gave him them.

"No need to say this, but we're gonna need those back" Kai said.

They got the snake in one position, while Garmadon attacked it.

"Now feel what a bite feels like!" He yelled, a wave rushed out. I quickly ran to where the snake was.

"Hi there" I bended down seeing a tiny snake, which looked different from the devourer. I picked it up and looked for Garmadon.

"Let me join you, I'd like a taste of evil." I told him.

"Fine, take us to ***." He replied. I touched his shoulder and used the shadows to bring us to the serpentine.

He persuaded the serpentine to join us, before he drove the ship to the golden peaks. I decided to read some of Wu's things. 'Blah blah...what. I can use magic without the weapon, huh? Let's try.' I though going outside to the deck of the ship. Where I summoned a blackish sword, with a handle having a dark looking dragon on the handle. 'Nice' I though before heading back to my room, where I looked in my mirror.

"Woah."

————————-
End.
Word count;561