Be Prepared C6

(Funneh's POV) 

When school ends:

School was so boring without the Editors Club. I needed to make sure I get selected as school president. But first we had to go home.

I met up with my siblings as we walked to my dad's car. Me and Draco death stared at each other as we were going.

"Hey guys, how was school?" Dad asked, no one answered but Rainbow, "It was good." She said in the tone that's like "tell dad about the school president thing." But none of us could tell him. 

Ugh, But I knew Rainbow was right and I was about to tell Dad about it when Draco told him first. 

"Dad. Me and Funneh are running for school president." Draco said, "Oh, ok,  together?" Dad asked, all of us stayed quiet for a while. "No." Draco said bravely, "Ok, well you guys aren't going to the restaurant today, were just cleaning it up." "You don't need any help?" Gold asked, "No, not today, we figured that it might have tired you guys and we didn't want to make you late for school." Oh, the more I thought about it made me a little upset, but I knew it was for the best, right?

Once we reached home Gold and I rushed to my room to get prepared.

 "Ok Funneh, I know Draco might have a whole gang of technology people, but we have the editors club, and they probably want to fight back. So we get them and form the club back and plan and boom! We win." Gold said, "Gold, that seems like too much work, I know I signed up for this but this seem easier said then done." I said. "Exactly, we have to work hard for what we believe in, come on Funneh, we can do this." "Ok ok. So, the sign said that we need to plan the script for today, because EVERYONE will be there, watching us, so I don't wanna mess this up." "Ok, I'll do the script, just choose the outfit." "Alright."

 I went in my closet and chose the best outfit I had, I showed Gold and she said, "No, just no, Funneh, you think that outfit will win you a club back?" "Its that bad?" I asked, "Well, its not bad its just too, normal and not formal." "Oh." 

I mean she wasn't wrong, all I chose was a shirt and some pants. 

"Ok, here, try this." She pulled out a  blue suit and a blue tie with black pants, and a black and blue hat. "Um Gold, maybe we should save this for the end." I suggested, "Yeah, that's too formal, we have to convene formal and normal, like... fornormal." "What about this?" 

I mix the cloths that I picked out and what Gold picked out and it looked.... not that bad! It was the hat with a black sweater, (with the zipper opened,) and blue tie with of course, the pants with the "F" on it, though it was sweatpants.

 "Its, Its,..." she said, "Fornormal!" We both said at the same time while laughing and agreed on the outfit choice.

"I'll call Claire about the club situation and ask for her help." Gold said as she pulled out her phone, "Ok." I said. While Gold was calling Claire I went to see what the script looked like and I was honesty surprised when I saw it.

It wasn't finished yet but I had to admit, it has potential, but there's one problem, maybe more, this does not sound like me

It wasn't finished yet but I had to admit, it has potential, but there's one problem, maybe more, this does not sound like me. I couldn't promise that I could always be organized at school, (It never said always but its basically saying it is,) and I can't make sure that students behave all the time.

"Gold, I can't promise this stuff!" I said, "Of course you can't you'll just say that for the votes, I could get that handled." Gold said, "hmm, Ok, but this doesn't sound like me, they'll know that I'm not responsible." "I'll credit both us so it sounds like "we both made it"." Smart. "That's great but what did Claire say?" "She said she'd help. But theirs one more thing we need to do.... The Main Posters!" "I'm on it!" I said, 

Lunar might be an artist, but I'm also one too. I got my art supplies and drew (probably the best), poster that I could make. 

An hour passed. Me and Gold were talking to each other while I was drawing, I finally finished the poster and it looked... AMAZING!

The poster had me in the middle and between it said, "Vote For Me!" (In cyan letters.) And my name "Funneh." (Also in cyan letters.) At the the bottom, then yellow stars in the outside and a blue back round.

 "Wow, this is amazing!" Gold said, "Oh, and one more thing, to let them know why were really signing up for this." I said, I drew the editors club pass and wrote, "Bringing back the Editors Club! 1 vote = increasing comeback." Where I had space. I put it at the side of the room where I could find it then Gold suggested,

"We should go to bed early so we're really prepared." "Right." I said, "Goodnight Gold." "Goodnight Funneh." She as she walked out of my room.

I know it was 7:43pm., but Gold was right, we had to go to bed, but, maybe we could just sneak a little video game time....