⑭: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐋𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚

It was a normal day between Bingus and Floppa, making out and (s̶m̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶d̶) cuddling n' all that shit. it was only yesterday that they started dating, but they already had promise rings because they're just that gay. <3

Floppa is walking Bingus to his (Bingus') house after their date at a nice sushi place when suddenly something falls out of Floppa's greasy hair, it's a piece of mysterious paper (probably just a receipt tbh). :0

"YOINK!" Bingus picks up said paper (tbh floppa probs did it on purpose so he'd see bingus' ass bent over) and skims over the text with his dark beady emo eyes.

"From: The Floppa Hospital

To: Bingus Bingus and Big Floppa

Bingus has Lovmedic, he's going to die cuz' there's no cure.

Love, the Floppa Hospital, we hope your insurance pays for this but if not-"

"B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BINGUS! W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAR ARE YOU READING?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!" Floppa snatches the paper from Bingus and swallows the evidence before he can finish reading it. The scene around them tinted a greyish blue as it starts to randomly rain even though it was sunny all day. Bingus' anime girl eyes look up at the taller and bigger and more chiseled male cat with babygril tears streaming down his furry snout.

"FLOPPA HOW COULD YOU, YOU- YOU- YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD??!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME, WHY FLOPPA-KUN!?!??!?! I'M LITERALLY DYING AND YOU WERENT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I HAVE LEFT???!?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEGINING AND MY END, BUT APARENTLY I WAS WRONG!!!!111!!1!!11! WE'RE OVER BIG FLOPPA, I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE!"

*I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift Nightcore Version plays as Bingus storms into his house emo-ly.*

"NOOOOOO POOKIE BEAR, KITTEN COME BACK TO DADDY!!!!11!11!11!!111!1!" Floppa sobs as his hairy/fury legs collapse under him and he sobs so hard he pukes up the paper he ate. (as well as a hairball) </3

___

IN THE BINGUS HOUSE:

Bingus storms in with tears in his eyes, looking even uglier and sadder than usual.

"Yo whar happened to you, Bing? you look even worse than usual; I didn't even think that was possible lmao" Bigus says as he quickly hides his Catstopper book underneath the couch cushion.

"FLOPPA FUCKING LIED! HES A FLITHY LIAR!"

"Whar the fuck is you talkin' bout, Bing?"

"BIGUS I- I-... I HAVE LOVMEDIC!!!!11!!1!!!1111!!111!"

". . . W h a r ? ? ?"