She hates me

"Where are you going?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Gray laying in bed while watching me with those sleepy eyes. He's only wearing boxers and nothing on top. The blanket only covered some part of his legs.

He looks like a model in some adult magazine from that position. He's watching me like a hawk ready to strike.

I met his cold blue eyes and I shivered.

"Away from you," I answered nonchalantly.

Damn this man. He doesn't know his effect on me. And damn this heart for beating so loudly.

I quickly averted my eyes away from him and focus on putting my things in my backpack.  I have to keep myself  busy because if I'm not, I will be stupidly ogling him.

I felt him moved.  And the next thing I know I'm in the bed with him.  Him hugging me tighly while he's behind me.  He's hand is encircled in my waist and the other is resting near my boobs. He's legs is imprisoning mine. Not giving me a chance to scape.

"Oh, no. You're not going anywhere, baby girl," he said as he inhales my neck.

I shivered.  He's bedroom voice is killing me! It's like he's seducing me with his husky voice and I'll be damned if I gave in!

He gaved my neck shallow kisses. His wet warm tongue grazed at my neck. His thumb is drawing circles on my boob. My breathing labored. I squirmed.

The AC is on but why is it so hot in here?

"Grayson, please..." I say that in protest but it came out a moan.

He stopped. I stopped breathing.

I put my hands to my face to hide my self. Shit! Get a hold of yourself, girl!

Grayson's chest vibrated because of his laugh. My cheeks burned and I covered myself more.

And as if our closeness isn't enough, Gray hugged me tightly. Cradling me as he tried hard to fit his face on my shoulder blades.

"Hmm? What did you say, baby?" He teased.

My cheeks burned more! Shit this man!  I squirmed and tried to free myself away from him. He laughed and groaned.

"Baby, stop squirming," he uttered that painfully. I wonder why at first but then I felt something hard pressed on my butt, I understand.

He sighed and held my hand to get it away from my face. I didn't let him but he's so persistent and strong that he succeeded.

Our eyes met. His face are darkened with lust but still with an amused grin. Both our breathing are labored and the hot temperature is more defined now.

"What is it that you want, hmm?" He whispered so slowly as his hand slowly disappeared from my skirt.

His aching hard crotch is pressed in my belly. I can't think anything straight as his finger wander inside me. The frustration I felt when he refused to put his fingers inside me is to the core! I am so wet that him  prolonging my desperation is making me mad.

'Put it in!' the desperate voice inside of me screamed.

I met Grayson's playful eyes.  He's enjoying this so much!

I whimpered as he draw circles on my nub. My wetness is so visible.

"Please..." Put it in... I begged him desperately. My eyes are heavy.