Ch. 44 - "Official."

"We meet again, tenth wielder."

(E/c) hues scanned the seven other users cautiously, eyes slowly widening in surprise.

It was unfair how he got to stand while they had their own chairs.

"Hey, this is the kid that beat Shigaraki to pulp, right?" The gruff looking man commented, turning to one of his ancestors.

"Hello to you too."

"Woah, he talked!"

"You must be wondering right now how you have One For All when All Might never willingly passed it down to you." Nana bluntly started.

Her eyes sharpened at the teen. "Frankly, that's what we'd like to know too."

(Y/n) tilted his head. "But the way mister First announced it during our first meeting sounded like..."

"I'm aware of how I sounded. Since I was facing my brother, I could not afford to falter because then that would give him the upper hand."

"Now, please tell us how you managed to obtain One For All."

The atmosphere couldn't get any more unwelcoming as it did now.

Only Yoichi seemed to be fine with him.

'Well, can't blame them. You can't let your guard down around the person that managed to breach the factors of your Quirk and somehow perfectly replicate it.'

"Oh gee, where do I start..."

He rubbed his chin in thought. "I think it's due to a thing I have where I make an exact duplicate of the Quirk of the first person I get close to in a certain way."

"A 'thing?'" They all gave each other questioning looks.

"In short, I was experimented on and implanted with something akin to a Quirk. Hence, making me capable of gaining people's powers."

'But they must've forgotten that the human body has limitations because I'm literally fucking ripping apart from it.'

"I see..."

"It managed to copy all that power stocked up from generation to generation?"

"But it doesn't explain how we managed to get transferred to him too." Second stated, subconsciously leaning forward from his seat and hardening his expression as he eyed (Y/n).

"Oh, yeah...that I'm not so sure." The latter replied, receiving a suspicious look from the adult.

"The last time I made physical contact with Izuku or All Might was a couple of months ago."

"Contact..." Fourth trailed, then suddenly perked his head a second later. "From your friend's vision, you hugged him before Endeavour burned All For One. You were both bloody and hurt."

____________________________________
(Y/n) flew straight at Izuku and wrapped his arms around him, in which the greenette thankfully got the hint and extended his blackwhip so he wouldn't bring Tomura with him when they were trying to get away.
____________________________________

"If you're in that state, I doubt you'd be thinking about transferring your Quirk to your just as injured friend whom you think already has One For All." (Y/n) responded.

"It's not possible for him to have unintentionally made us transfer to him without leaving Izuku-kun."

"Hmm..." Yoichi pointed a finger at the (h/c) haired male.