[ Haruto like hyunsuk?]

[- 19:20 pm ]

Junkyu pov:

                  Bawa Bertendang 🤦🔞

mashi😸 ( the gone guy) :

where is everyone?
seen by yedam(the gone guy 2) and 2 more..

kyu ><
Ohh they're at the sleep over •>•

yedam (the gone guy 2)

Sleep over? why you don't tag along
kyu?
seen by kyu><

kyu><
ahh I'm busyy doing assignment
plus you guys close with my brother not me.. 😸
seen by yedam(the gone guy 2)

yedam (the gone guy 2)

still, you're in our group !
seen by kyu ><

Kyu was staying at his room studying physics , because he was too bored he didn't know what to do so he decided to go out and have some fun with his friends then he get a call from his brother hyunsuk, but Haruto is the one who is calling  he was confused why his brother's phone is with haruto but he ignored that and response ‘uh hello.. why you have my brother's phone number?’ kyu said . Haruto replied ‘well that's because I can, but other than that where is your house? I need to send you brother to your house this guy is drunk I think he reach his limit .’

Kyu was too shocked to reply he know his brother, he is not that type of person to drink because of heartbreak because he know who he like and he know he is fine does he? why did he do that? kyu sighed silently beforehand replying “umm you can ask my mom I don't remember where I live” he frown a bit even though they lived for a long time there junkyu couldnt explain where they live because once everyone know it's the end for them because, hyunsuk and junkyu's father are the most wanted criminals they live far away from their father so that no one can find them and their mother again asking them to pay for what their father did or they would held their little sister's life as a hostage until they pay those million dollars of money .

No one know about that, ofc they don't because they can't tell anyone, junkyu were once get bullied at the old school because of how fast he believes other people that was close to him  he thought they won't do anything but to his suprise the next day everyone knew about their families, of course his brother's friend doesn't know about it too no one should know.. because when everyone finds out they can't stay there, they have to run .

Who would thought a father like that could make them this hurt . Not only he is a criminal he even dare to rapè his daughter, his sons why ? because he is too thirsty for sex ! can't he see his daughter was only 6, his sons were only 11 and 13 ? he deserves to be in jail but God knows where he is right now . Living in fear the family have to change places each time someone know about them because of how scared they are, because the trauma stays in someone's mind .

Not only did he rapè his daughter and sons he also hit them and hurt them as if we are an animal even animals love their kid ! it's annoying everytime teachers told us 'your father's are your hero' in the kindergarten, hero my ass what kind of hero stripping their child's clothes, what kind of hero asking their kid to give them blowjob ? what kind of hero asking their daughter to take off the dress? what kind of father asking their son to put his on their mouth? I tell you he is never a good father he build trauma to us , everyone is bad I hate everyone why would brother hyunsuk waste time on love ? why would he wait for that person such an idiot .

‘hello..?’ haru said as it was no sound of reply from junkyu, junkyu forget he was on call with haru so he quickly wipe his tears and sniff ‘emm.. yeh I got to go’ junkyu said as he hang up the call . He quickly run home and lay on his bed he is tired of everything he had to go through he don't know why each night when he want to sleep he can't he keep remembering those nightmares where his father touch him he keep remembering those stuffs when his father put his dick on his ass it was good if you like that person , but if you hate him it feels gross it's traumatizing and still they said protect your loved one . PROTECT?! how can you say protect when he rape me ? did he married my mom just so he could make children with her and rape his children? are we that worthless ? does he ever love us at all?

Third Person Pov:

After a few hours junkyu fall asleep, haru already come to their house and put hyunsuk on his bedroom, he lay beside hyunsuk and stare at him, he doesn't know what hyunsuk has go through  but his face was saying the world is tiresome . Haru really hope he could be a help he sigh and walks out from hyunsuk's room then he saw junkyu staring at the television , he is not watching the TV but he looks hurt so haru when sit beside him and tap his shoulder which made kyu turn to him and without thinking kyu blunt out his questions ‘do you also like hyunsuk so you can rapè him like our dad ..?’ kyu look at haru with tearful eyes he doesn't want his brother to get hurt again it was hurting him seeing his brother crying in pain that night .

Haru look at him widen eyes and shake his head real fast ‘what? Of course not , I'm not that kind of person what made you think like that ?’ haru said .

kyu shake his head and sniff ‘because.. everyone take advantage on us so I thought maybe you will do the same..’ kyu said as tears fall down his cheeks he hugged haru the guy he loved for nine years but he knew haru like hyunsuk so he didn't say much about it .

Haru hugged kyu tightly and rub his back he couldn't bear seeing him crying like this, he always put a smile on his face and always gave people positive vibes , he's like the happy pills but when he is crying like this it feels like the whole world shattered by a glass . It feels like you're drowning in the dark ocean when he is sad like this , haru didn't know about their back story that much because they never open up about it even for years and he would always wonder, now he know ..  he doesn't want to ask again ever again because seeing them crying like this shattered haru's heart  .

You might be wondering why haru hug kyu even if he like hyunsuk? the problem is the person haru like is actually the both of them , haru grow up with them both together they used to shared everything, haru's parents are close with haru's mother that's why haru is really close with this siblings , little did he know he have feeling for the two but he doesn't know who to choose because he really love the both of them deeply he want to have both of them but he knew his choices will only hurt the three of them that's why he prefers staying as friends for the time being . Even they didn't talk much, it feels like this silent is comforting it's always like this whenever kyu is crying haru will always be there, whenever suk is crying haru is always there maybe that's why he catch feelings to both because he was always their safe place so seeing them hurt is hurting haru too .

-from haru's last story we all learned something that is 'never love two person in one heart.’