Chapter 2

K-king Onishi? Sato says confusingly. Yes kid King Onishi! The doctor says nervously. King Onishi. The ruler of the sea. The king of the sea! The man with the strength of three thousand men! Onishi owns just about everything you see from the ocean to the land. Just about everything but the Law. Theres no way this is the same Onishi I'm talking about says Sato. My Onishi was a scared little brat! Sato laughs. I don't know says the doctor
          It's way too much of a coincidence to be anyone else. Kid this Onishi you're thinking of, does he have scar completely down his back in the shape of an X? Y-yes says Sato he got that when we were kids. Then this is your Onishi kid. The doctor said cautiously.
        A lot has happened since you've been gone. This old friend of yours owns the world. He's at the very top of the food chain. King Onishi has an empire of men below him all controlling different countries. Hell Onishi has a bounty of one hundred trillion dollars on his head alone. Not that anyone could even get that close to claim it in the first place.
          Does he own this country too doctor? Asks Sato. Yes he does kid. We work for him, well technically we work for Brown bear Asaka. He reports directly to him though. Brown bear Asaka? Sato says curiously. Yep. He leads this country he's kind of like a president but he still has someone above him. This country was gifted to him by Onishi himself.
           Crazy right kid? Someone having enough power to gift an entire country to someone. - a great pause- doctor? Why does he have such a high bounty? What has he done. Terrible things, said the doctor. Theft, slavery, Rape, murder. Just about anything you can think of. -Sato sits on his bed speechless-
           W-what. Doctor. Maybe if I talk to him and he knows it's me maybe just maybe I can make him come to his senses. Kid I don't think that's a good idea says the doctor. Plus you'd have no way even getting to him. No one gets close without dying immediately. Well what if I make him come to me? Says Sato I can start small but make myself noticeable enough that he comes and finds me then we can talk!
             What would you even do? Asks the doctor
I'll start with this country says Sato. The doctor laughs. Are you serious? You think you can liberate an entire country by yourself? Let alone defeat the Bear?? The doctor continues to laugh. There's no way ki- SHUT UP! Yells sato. My friend has done terrible things. I will not sit idly by and let them happen any longer. -sato stands out of bed- bring me my sword please. I'm leaving now. I have business to attend to.