Chapter: 10

** viewer discretion advised this chapter contains gore, gun violence, etc**

"I am on a ROLL!" I exclaim as i shut my locker closed, "Alright calm down, you're scaring me" Elena jokes. "Yea yea, you're just jealous i've scrubbed in on a CABG and you didn't" I taunt her as i take remove my scrub cap, "You held the clamp Talia, the clamp." She replies, "J e a l o u s." I continue joking while tying my shoes. "I feel so alive, i need the OR action!" I ramble, "Oh we know you need action, they're practically throwing you out the hospital for hitting your 80 hours" she jokes "Ha ha so funny." I mock her as we begin to leave the locker room, "Catch you later Knowles." She says before walking away.

. . .

As i open my car door i get a call, "What is it now juicy? i just got off a shift i'm so tir-" "Come to the clubhouse now, p-please" He mumbles on the phone, "Be there in 15." I abruptly say hanging up the phone.

. . .

Before i knew it i was at the clubhouse, the lot being empty besides the usual bikes lined up. I rush inside confused seeing no one there, no crow eaters, no bikers, not even Juice. "Hello?" I call out, "HELLO? JUICE? COM'ON NOW YOU CALLED ME FOR 911-" I call out again raising my voice. "Over here!" I hear a voice yell. I walk towards the door to the garage, the first thing i see is an ambulance truck. As i walk closer i begin to feel the panicked as i inch closer to the room.

"Oh f*ck." was all i could say as i see the disaster in front of me, "What the h*ll happened?!?" I say taking off my coat and throwing it on a cart. "Ye' got a slugger in his arse'" Chibs says compressing the wound. "Juice, get the bag in the back of my car, now" I say as i hop inside the emergency vehicle. "Should i even ask?" I say looking at the stolen vehicle, "Nut for brain stole it" Chibs says darting his eyes to the prospect. "Should've known" I say to myself.

As Chibs is briefly catching me up on what went down, Juice comes back with my bag. "I got it, what now?" He says holding the bag towards me "Now i try and save this Irish man's ass" I say while unzipping my bag. "I got scalpels, sutures, all that sh*t but no pain meds." I tell the boys as i put gloves on, "So maybe get him a bottle of whiskey yeah?" I joke while using saline to clean the area around the wound.

. . .

"You gotta hold him down!!" I yell as i struggle trying to remove the bullet, "We're tryin' lass'!" Chibs says. "He's awake now, he needs meds." Juice exclaims.
"For f*cks sake, JAXXX" I scream out, "Damn Tal, i'm right here." He says with his eyebrows furrowed, "Call Tara, we need pain meds, more gauze, yaknow, doctor sh*t." I say still trying to hold the Irish man down. "On my way." Jax nods before heading out.

"We're runnin' outta' booze lass', he's drinking it all." Chibs exclaims, "What is taking them so long? Are the f*cking or what?!?" I say in annoyance. "He's not going anywhere Tal, take a break, Gem and the girls are making breakfast go get yourself a cup of coffee yeah?" Tig tells me with his pale puppy dog eyes. "Alright fine." I agree in defeat and exhaustion.

I walk into the clubhouse with Tig, seeing everyone sitting around, "Any word?" I ask Opie, "Not yet, i called Jax and your sister, no word, I'm gonna head out and check the hospital." He tells me grabbing his cut off the chair, "Keep me posted." I tell him "Always" He says nodding his head in agreement. I sit down with my head in hands, slowly becoming filled with exhaustion. "Want something to eat honey?" I hear as i still have my head in my hands, "Does that include coffee?" i say poking my eyes out at Gemma, "If you want it sure." She says with a smile, "Then yes please." I say lifting my head up.

As i drink my coffee Chibs comes in, "We gotta get the slugs outta' this guys arse', his infection is gettin' worse." He continues, "I think he might even got sepsis ." He exclaims to Clay sitting next to me. "Just do the best you can alright?" Clay tell him. Chibs sighs and shakes his head, "I can get the bullet out, he'll hurt like a b*tch but i can get it out." I say as i stand up. As we walk into the room i see juice with the Irish man, "Alright, let's do this." I sigh grabbing Tenaculum. "You two hold him down and i'll pull it out on 3 alright?" They shake their heads in agreement "Oy, f*ck me" The Irish man exclaims as he shoves his head into the pool table hes on. "On the count of 3..one..two.." I count as i pull the bullet out of his a**.
Blood begins to rapidly gush out of his wound, "quick quick gauze!!" I tell Chibs as Juice shoves his finger inside the hole.

Just then Gemma and Tig walk in, "What goin' on?!?" Tig says concerned, "Well i got the bullet out like i said, but he's on the verge of bleeding out, like i said." I exclaim holding the bullet in my hand, "This is insane." Gemma says pacing around. "What the h*ll are we gonna do?!?" Juice says looking at his hand placement. "You gotta stay there Juice." I tell him taking off my gloves, "Until we figure something out you're gonna be used like a b*ttpl*g." I say patting his back. Just then Gemma leaves the room with Tig right behind. "Well that was fun" I joke, "This is way beyond my wheelhouse, way f*cking beyond" Chibs yells in frustration.

"I gotta, i gotta get some of this blood off me." I tell Chibs, "I got him, go clean up lass'." He tells me while giving the Irishman a drink of alcohol. As i walk out the bathroom after washing off what i could, i see Jax walk through the door, "Where the h*ll have you been?!?" I say putting my finger in his face, "I got caught Tal, here." He hands me an emergency bag clearly from my sister. "Right." I say rolling my eyes. As i walk to the room I hear Chibs yelling at Jax, "Should've been me" I tell myself.

"So this is crazy huh?" Juice asks me, "Yes juice, its crazy." I continue, "especially with this image that will haunt my dreams forever" i say pointing at his hand placement. "Oh come on ! I'm saving life." He whines "Yes you are Juicy." We continue to joke. Just then the door swings open, Tara, Finally. "Oh my god" She says with a shocked look on her face. "3 bullets, i got 2 out but couldn't get the last one, we're out of gauze and no pain meds." I tell her eyeing the bottle of whiskey next to the man on the table. "Here's some Vancomycin, it'll kill anything, give him two now then one every four hours" she says handing it off to Gemma.

As Tara has Juice remove his finger to clamp off and compact the wound i leave to room to get some fresh air. I see Jax walk to his room with a look of frustration on his face, i decide to follow him to see if he's okay. Knock Knock Knock "Jax? it's Tal" I call out waiting for an answer, just then he unlocks the door and gestures me to come in, "What's up?" He asks sitting down on his chair. "Nothing i just needed a break from, from all that." I sigh sitting on the corner of his bed. "Yea, me too." He says looking around, "You good?" i ask him, "Yeah." He shakes his head. "You and Tara are acting weird" I say staring him down, "Any correlation?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "Listen Talia, a lot of shit went down last night, talk to your sister." He tells me as juice Calls for him, "Alright Jax" I say as we both head out the door.

As i walk out i see the boys hauling the Irishman out on a rig, "I guess you did it?" I say looking at Tara, "Yeah." She says walking towards Jax, "Really?" I say pointing between the two back and forth, "Oh come on" She smiles while he wraps his arm around her, "I guess i won't be seeing you at home." I laugh as they walk back to his room.

AND FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER YA'LL, TYSM FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PATIENT WITH HOW SLOW I WRITE!! I PASSED MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE SO NOW I GOT TIME TO WRITE MORE!!!

LET ME KNOW WHO YOU GUYS WANT AS A LOVE INTEREST, AS ALWAYS LEAVE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THE CHAPTER :p