✧A Rainbow in a Storm✧

~𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 SKIP~

Creek is still alive even 6 years later. They became the closest duo everywhere. They are in high school now, and their relationship is as healthy as ever, except there's something waiting for Craig at home and it's not pretty.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! WHERE IS IT?!" Tweek yelled. Tearing apart his house, Tweek is stressed and panicked the weekend he is going to spend alone in his house with Craig. He pants around in the living room pulling his hair, letting out louder and louder grunts that lead into screams.

Unannounced, Craig opens the door with a huge smile and his bag on his back. But his smile quickly dropped when he saw the house and...Tweek. He dropped his bag immediately, shutting the door behind him to go comfort Tweek.

"Tweek, whats wrong honey?" He stammered, quickly putting his hat over Tweek's head. "I thought we got over this."

"I can't FIND IT!!" Tweek blurted.

"Can't find what?"

"My phONE!" He shouted, pulling on Craig's hat.

"Take a deep breath babe, I can help."

"You don't understand!! I had my money inside of my phone case and NOW I can't pay for your DINNER!!!"

"Tweek." Craig placed his hands on his shoulders. "Dinner can wait, I care about your health more than food."

He pulled Tweek in for an embrace and then seated himself on the couch.

"Come lay down, Tweek." Craig insisted.

"I can't! I gotta find my phone!!"

"Just come lay down, please?"

"urgghh..!!" Tweek grunted.

Tweek laid himself down resting his head on Craig's lap. Craig grabbed his hand and held it firmly. "It's alright babe. Try to close your eyes and focus."

Fighting his twitches, Tweek shut his eyes and tried to keep them from squinting.

"How do you feel right now? " Craig asks.

"Mmh- very agitated." Tweek responded.

"And what do you think you can do to calm down?"

"Ah.." He hesitated. "Listen to your voice?"

Craig smiled and went on to say, "Listen, the last thing I care about right now is for you to pay for my dinner. Even if it comes to the least, we have lots of food in the fridge. Besides, we have the whole weekend to do whatever we want and it's not worth stressing over so early. Okay?"

"O-okay."

"I love you, Tweek." Craig assured.

He watched Tweek's smile appear as his pale face turned into a light pink. Tweek opened his eyes and hugged Craig. "I love you." He beamed.

The both of them looked around in silence.

"Well." Craig sighed. "It can always wait, right?"

"What do you wanna do then?" Tweek questioned fiddling with his fingers.

Craig smirked and turned off the lights then put music on the TV. He grabbed Tweek off the couch and put the volume up, laughing and dancing together.