The kids day out.

It's been about 5 days since saitama, genos and the kids have become heroes. And right now saitama was reading a manga while the kids watched Godzilla the series. Genos was writing in his notes on how saitama was sitting. This caught Saitama's attention.

"Um genos what are you doing?" saitama asked

"I'm writing down your training techniques!" genos answered

*ok, he took this too far! And he hasn't even learned anything from me* saitama thought

"Oh by the way master, have you done your weekly quota?" genos asked

"My what?" Saitama asked

"Every C-class hero has this quota where they have to report their hero work every week or they are dropped from the hero association!" Genos said making Saitama realise that he hasn't done anything.

"Oh crap, why didn't you tell me, I only have two days left, otherwise I get sacked!" Saitama said worried about being dropped.

"Master want me to accompany you?" Genos asked

"No you stay here and look after the kids!" Saitama said

*wait, I still need to teach him stuff but I can't if he is a cyborg so a physical workout can't work, but mentally could!*
Saitama thought

"Genos, you're a cyborg so my training is useless to you, but there is one thing you are lacking and that's the mentality, so I want you to use your brain more than just raw power, and I want you to try and reach the top 10 of S class, this goes the same for you kids, try and aim for S class, got it?" Saitama said hoping this would work

And it did, the kids and Genos both said yes to that, except for Chita who was confused. With that saitama left.

"Wait so what's S class?" Chita asked.

"It's a class part of the hero association, a hero organisation with 4 classes and S being the highest one, with the strongest heroes, and Genos, Aisuru and I are part of it!" Buru said.

"Oh Cool!" Chita said

"Since master, is away and you kids are also S class so you kids need to train to get stronger, so how about we all go out and train!" Genos said.

The kids were hesitant about it after the whole incident, Genos noticed this and said that he'd make sure no one hurt them, as he was entrusted with looking after them. The kids agreed to it as long as Genos protected them.

"Wait what happened?" Asked Chita.

"We'll explain later!" Aisuru answered

———

Genos and the three kids were out having fun, going to the park, and the shops and the kids even watching Genos fighting monsters. This inspired the kids to try and defeat monsters themselves, especially with 2 of the kids being S-class heroes as well.

As of right now, the kids and Genos are having ice cream.

"Man today has been great, and we still have all day to hang out!" Chita said

"I agree Chita today has been great!" Buru said.

Genos looked at the kids, smiling at their interactions with each other, this made him have flashbacks to when he was still fully human.

"Come on Genos, you promise to take us out!" Said his younger siblings.

Genos shook his head, when he sensed something coming from behind, the cyborg quickly turned around when the ground exploded. this sent the people flying. out of the ground came a monster who was 15ft tall, and 20ft in length, on its head it had five eyes, two on each side and one on top of its forehead. it also had a body that looked like it could compete in a sumo wrestling contest. it had sharp teeth and claws.