Chapter 32

I sighed with relief when I finally arrived at Mateus's and my apartment, which is located in Los Angeles.

"Babe!" Mateus said as we hugged each other and gave kisses.

"Did you miss me?"

"You know I always do!"

I smiled and he grabbed my suitcase for me.

"Why do you have to stay away for 11 months?" He asked as he came back from the room.

I looked down, nervously.

"Well... um.. I uh...."

"Renee, what is it?" He held my hand.

"Oh Mateus... I-I'm pregnant!" I choked out and started crying.

Mateus sat still for a few minutes, trying to take in the news.

I covered my face and all of the sudden I felt his hand on my stomach.

"I can't believe it... I-I'm going to be a dad." He said doing circular motions.

I looked down at my stomach and bit my lip.

"I understand you have to stay away from what you love Renee, but I love you so much for this."

"Me too Mateus." I said, and kissed him.

He started kissing me back when suddenly my phone rang, so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Renee! What happened to you!? Where the hell are you?"

I gulped. It was Jonathan.

"Hey Jon, I'm well.... out of commission."

"What!? For how long?"

"11 months."

"Do you know how worried Joe and I were? We asked Colby what was going on and he wouldn't tell us anything!"

I looked at Mateus and he was in the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" He mouthed out.

"Cookies." I mouthed back. "Look Jon Jon, I told Colby not to tell you guys anything because I didn't want to cause some worry."

"Don't you get it Renee! We're worried about you right now! Joe thought you could die."

"Was it Joe or you, Jonathan Good?"

He groaned. "It was me."

"Look Jon... I'll tell you guys everything but in person not over the phone, okay?"

"Okay... wait did you get fired!?"

"No no! Pray to God that will never happen in like 10 years!"I said. "Just... come to L.A. as soon as you can this month!"

"Kay, see you soon Renee. Bye." Jon said, hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Mateus asked, setting down a plate of Oreos on the small table next to me.

"Just Jonathan and Joe, how did you know I love Oreos?" I asked, eating one.

"Babe I've known you for like 3 and a half months. I know what you love and hate!" Mateus said.

I decided to test him.

"Favorite color?"

"Black and red."

"Favorite bands?"

"Evanescence, Digital Summer, Luchagor, and Fall Out Boy."

"Favorite movie genre?"

"Action."

"Ice cream?"

"Every flavor, except coconut."

"Do I like anime, and if I do which ones do I watch?"

"You watch Attack on Titan, Ah! My Goddess, and Sword Art Online."

"Lastly, favorite t.v.show?"

"The Walking Dead."

"You really do know me." I said, giving him a kiss.

"I'm your boyfriend, what can I say?" He said.

I finished my Oreos, while we watched tv.

"Let's go to sleep now." Mateus said, picking me up. "I want you two to be healthy!"

"Okay Mr. Ward!" I said, smiling as he took us to our room for a good night's sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth's P.O.V.

I was lying on my bed, rocking out to some music, when there was a loud knock on my hotel door.

I got up and opened the door, and Jonathan stormed in.

"What the hell, man!?" He shouted. "Renee didn't say anything over the phone!"

"Well is it my fault that she doesn't want to say anything?" I said.

"No..." He said, sitting in a chair.

"What's going on?" Joe asked, coming in my room.

"Renee didn't give me details of what's going on!" Jon said. "She just said we should meet up with her in L.A., she'll explain in person."

"What are we waiting for!?" Joe said.

"Guys you have to ask Paul and Stephanie for a break!" I said.

"Dude, we both don't get back on t.v.till next Monday! So we're on break." Joe said.

"Then get going! See you guys next week." I said, picking up the chair Jon was sitting in and making him fall.

"Jeez! We love you too, Colby!" Jon said, as he and Joe left.

I sighed and closed the door.

These two can just be a handful.

If only Renee wasn't pregnant from him!