The Uneasy Feeling

It was a dark and stormy night. Emily was driving home from work when she got lost in the woods. She tried to use her phone's GPS, but there was no signal.

Suddenly, she saw a figure in the distance. As she got closer, she realized it was an old woman, standing by the side of the road.

"Excuse me, ma'am," Emily said, rolling down her window. "Can you help me? I'm lost."

The old woman stared at Emily, her eyes glinting in the darkness. "You shouldn't be here," she rasped. "This is not a place for strangers."

Emily was taken aback by the old woman's strange demeanor. "I just need directions," she said.

The old woman's eyes seemed to glow in the darkness. "You don't want to go down this road," she said. "It leads to nowhere but death."

Emily was starting to feel uneasy. "I really need to get home," she said.

The old woman cackled, revealing a mouth full of rotten teeth. "Home?" she sneered. "You won't be going home, my dear. Not tonight, at least."

Suddenly, Emily felt a hand grab her from behind. She turned around to see another figure looming over her, a large man with a knife in his hand.

The old woman cackled again as Emily screamed in terror. "Welcome to our little party," she said. "We've been waiting for you."